Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

Speaking of which how is your kitty feeling?
Much better. It took her a few days, but she seems to be back to normal. For a few days there she basically stayed in my room and would only come out if I shut the door and talked to her for a while. She wanted no one else to pet her, including my mom, and only left to use her litter box. We even fed her in my room for a few days, putting the food out of reach to get her to come out a bit. But she's getting back to normal now. Still more skittish than usual, but moving better.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Much better. It took her a few days, but she seems to be back to normal. For a few days there she basically stayed in my room and would only come out if I shut the door and talked to her for a while. She wanted no one else to pet her, including my mom, and only left to use her litter box. We even fed her in my room for a few days, putting the food out of reach to get her to come out a bit. But she's getting back to normal now. Still more skittish than usual, but moving better.

Well that is good news! Poor thing.

donaldtoo

OK, posting from phone...
I think the laptop may have taken it's final crap about 30 minutes ago.
Been tryin' to get it to restart all the way with no success. Callin' it a night for now. Unless I can pull a Dr. Frankenstein soon, I probably won't be back tonight (I know, you're all welcome for the warning ;))...
In which case, have a Magical night, all!!!
Laterrrrrrr...!!!!!! :)

StarWarsGirl

So annoying, I remember your pain. I was working at Ohare and people were asking me how young can you work in Illinois? My DD looks very young for her age. I'd say 15-16 at best depending on how she is dressed.
She did Freshman Move going into her Senior year of college. Over and over she got from Freshman parents, so are you looking forward to college and her response started to be yes I was 3 years ago. It was nearly a 100 degrees and she was melting and pretty darn sick of the questions about her age and how they couldn't believe it.
Ugh. I know the feeling. I hate looking younger than I am. I feel sorry for my one friend who's 23. When I introduced her to my mom, my mom couldn't believe it. She thought we were the same age. Makes things easier for us because we can go out without people wondering about the age difference, but I feel bad for her.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Been tryin' go get it to restart all the way with no success. Callin' it a night for now. Unless I can pull a Dr. Frankenstein soon, I probably won't be back tonight (I know, you're all welcome for the warning ;))...

It lasted a long time, time to go a shopp'n

His and Hers would be nice. :happy:

MOXOMUMD

Been tryin' go get it to restart all the way with no success. Callin' it a night for now. Unless I can pull a Dr. Frankenstein soon, I probably won't be back tonight (I know, you're all welcome for the warning ;))...
@Cesar R M is selling a laptop :rolleyes::)

acishere

I was looking at the notable members lists and I cracked the bottom for most messages. :jawdrop::p Time flies when you're having fun.
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif

smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif

smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif

smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif

smiley_chicken.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom