Not open for further replies.

acishere

My dream family room.
BtB0ihpIYAIEW8R.jpg:large
I want to go to there.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well The Dark Knight is usually regarded as the best Batman movie and Batman & Robin is considered the worst. So you might like it since it is on the opposite side of the spectrum from TDK...
paranoid.gif
TDK was so dark, that I almost felt like I was suffocating.
I couldn't sleep for three nights my "heart" was so troubled.

Not sure if this makes any sense.

Cesar R M

Nah, you're good.
Different cultures often lead to a different way of presenting or viewing things.
I think, by now, we all get you.

No need to run and hide.
sorry for running of...
It was the combination of things.
the post removed despite not wanting it to sound as an insult, some conversations in other threads..
other websites as well.
6 days in a row sleeping at 4:00 am because I had to talk with the Indian support of a software we bought (american company.. go figure) to fix bugs in their program.
also, that image of your relative in bed really hit too close home for me. (my dad's demise and his horrible suffering for months in a bed next room until he finally passed)

As for something different. It rained like a hurricane a few minutes ago.. lots of gusts and heavy rain.
The Weatherman was again wrong as they said "only cloudy" and "scattered storms" for tomorrow.
It was a very dense 4 hour rain with thunder, heavy wind...etc..

Also, upgraded to Windows 8.1

I swear most of the crashes of upgrading..etc.. is always of third party publisher. I was infuriated at Comodo firewall. Because their piece of crap firewall keep detecting LEGIT files from my videocard as suspicious.
And it kept freezing (the firewall) before I could force it to accept the files as "trusted"... (its not supposed to freeze!!!)
not to mention the prior BSODS caused by comodo as well as I installed the 8.1 package upgrades.

Anyway my system seems stable now.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
sorry for running of...
It was the combination of things.
the post removed despite not wanting it to sound as an insult, some conversations in other threads..
other websites as well.
6 days in a row sleeping at 4:00 am because I had to talk with the Indian support of a software we bought (american company.. go figure) to fix bugs in their program.
also, that image of your relative in bed really hit too close home for me. (my dad's demise and his horrible suffering for months in a bed next room until he finally passed)

As for something different. It rained like a hurricane a few minutes ago.. lots of gusts and heavy rain.
The Weatherman was again wrong as they said "only cloudy" and "scattered storms" for tomorrow.
It was a very dense 4 hour rain with thunder, heavy wind...etc..

Also, upgraded to Windows 8.1

I swear most of the crashes of upgrading..etc.. is always of third party publisher. I was infuriated at Comodo firewall. Because their piece of crap firewall keep detecting LEGIT files from my videocard as suspicious.
And it kept freezing (the firewall) before I could force it to accept the files as "trusted"... (its not supposed to freeze!!!)
not to mention the prior BSODS caused by comodo as well as I installed the 8.1 package upgrades.

Anyway my system seems stable now.
Glad you're back.
Sorry if my pic caused you pain.

StarWarsGirl

Well, talking to my mom, playing the Wii, and watching baseball has not helped me feel any better about that odd-looking mole. Weird, I wasn't worried about it and thought I was crazy until the doctor said that he was concerned about it too. I keep telling myself all the good things, that no one in my family has a history of skin cancer, that the mole wasn't deep so even if it was cancerous, it's probably all gone now, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Really wish I were in school so that I could go talk to someone a little more about it and probably a counselor to help me work through the fear of it all. Probably also has something to do with the fact that my grandmother died of cancer. But since I'm not and since I have absolutely no time to go down to school, it's a waiting game, one that I'm very bad at.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well, talking to my mom, playing the Wii, and watching baseball has not helped me feel any better about that odd-looking mole. Weird, I wasn't worried about it and thought I was crazy until the doctor said that he was concerned about it too. I keep telling myself all the good things, that no one in my family has a history of skin cancer, that the mole wasn't deep so even if it was cancerous, it's probably all gone now, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Really wish I were in school so that I could go talk to someone a little more about it and probably a counselor to help me work through the fear of it all. Probably also has something to do with the fact that my grandmother died of cancer. But since I'm not and since I have absolutely no time to go down to school, it's a waiting game, one that I'm very bad at.
I'm sorry. When I was prego with my Dd my OB sent me to a surgeon when she found a lump the size of an egg that wasn't there a month prior. Took a week to get results back. So stressed and prego. It came back fine finally.

I wish ya drank because I'd suggest a glass of wine to relax and put ya to sleep.

StarWarsGirl

I'm sorry. When I was prego with my Dd my OB sent me to a surgeon when she found a lump the size of an egg that wasn't there a month prior. Took a week to get results back. So stressed and prego. It came back fine finally.

I wish ya drank because I'd suggest a glass of wine to relax and put ya to sleep.
Ugh, being pregnant AND waiting for results? Not fun.

I'm trying to see the good in this. No more ugly mole on the front of my leg (then again, I've had it as long as I can remember, so I'll kind of miss it...). I don't have to worry about checking it any more and have no additional moles. But still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom