Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Today is Wrigley Field's 100th Birthday. My Mom took my Sis there at least a dozen times each summer. Ladies day on Tuesdays and we got in free. Good (bad really) food, good times, great memories.

Still they are celebrating Wrigley's 100th like other teams celebrate World Series Wins. Guess you celebrate what you can.

images
images
WrigleyField_thumb.jpg

A charming, charming place. A ball park that sits right in the middle of a residential neighborhood.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We are on page 1999. Hope we don't have any Y2K issues. (What a joke that was. My office spent months of backing up files and generating Emergency Preparedness binders and holding drills on the phone chain list...for NOTHING.)
The other way to look at is - we sailed through Y2K because we all worked so hard to prepare for it.

I remember everyone packing weeks worth of clothes, food and water and carting it over to my parent's house, just in case everything crashed. A) We wanted to all be together and B) My parents had two wood burning fireplaces. (It's cold in Canada in January.)

As it was, nothing happened.
We had a nice New Year's Eve together, used the hot tub, ate lots of food, and had a mass sleepover in the family room as planned.

donaldtoo

We are on page 1999. Hope we don't have any Y2K issues. (What a joke that was. My office spent months of backing up files and generating Emergency Preparedness binders and holding drills on the phone chain list...for NOTHING.)

We didn't prepare jack at home or at the office. I'm not much on Doomsday scenarios.
Although, I'm pretty sure it'll probably happen someday..................... ;)

Soarin' Over Pgh

Back then, part of me wishes that the world would go ape, so I didn't have to return to high school which was a total nightmare for me.

Unfortunately I had to return back to high school, which was a total nightmare for me.

:oops:

Soarin' Over Pgh

I'm cheating on my diet (because I'm having an awful day and want REAL food and not a banana smoothie for lunch) and I'm eating this really odd soup.. it's a curry soup. Curry chicken soup. With carrots, chicken, pilaf rice, celery, onions, red peppers, tomatoes... the curry is what I wanted but it's really not a strong curry flavor.

I don't know if I like this or not. But I'm gonna eat it anyhow.

NYwdwfan

I'm cheating on my diet (because I'm having an awful day and want REAL food and not a banana smoothie for lunch) and I'm eating this really odd soup.. it's a curry soup. Curry chicken soup. With carrots, chicken, pilaf rice, celery, onions, red peppers, tomatoes... the curry is what I wanted but it's really not a strong curry flavor.

I don't know if I like this or not. But I'm gonna eat it anyhow.

I had a salad - but it was probably 500 calories with all the cheese, croutons and sunflower seeds I had them cram in there. It was OK - I kinda wish I used those calories on something more worthwhile, like ice cream. OH - SPEAKING OF ICE CREAM - Baskin Robbins has $1 scoops today and tomorrow (and yesterday but I didn't find out until today so that helps nobody that doesn't have a Delorean with a flux capacitor laying around). I'm taking the kids. :cool:

EDIT: here is the website http://www.amazingscoopfest.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom