Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

1924806_10150500081234945_1680408440185285987_n.jpg

acishere

Asbury Park and "Keep Austin Weird" Austin sound very similar in that regard. :)
It is like a mini Portland or Austin in some areas. Then you walk a block away from the downtown district or boardwalk and it gets sketchy quick. It is still a work in progress, but so much better than it was. 6 years ago you wouldn't even want to go near the boardwalk unless you were looking for some illegal fun time. Now it's all nice restaurants and street performers.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Oh now I've seen everything. I took my son and his friend to the park and there is a kid - probably around 8 - sitting under the slide playing on an iPad.

this week started new session of swimming lessons and 2 of the swim instructors at the facility that my DD manages didn't show up. She called another at home and asked if she could come in, could but babysitting 6 year old brother, DD said bring him if OK with the Mom.

DD put him in her office and asked if she could get him some toys. He said thats OK, I brought my iPad Air. Starting early these young'ns.

donaldtoo

It is like a mini Portland or Austin in some areas. Then you walk a block away from the downtown district or boardwalk and it gets sketchy quick. It is still a work in progress, but so much better than it was. 6 years ago you wouldn't even want to go near the boardwalk unless you were looking for some illegal fun time. Now it's all nice restaurants and street performers.

Yea. Darn, I miss the ol' days when everything was dangerous...! :cool: ;)
Seriously though, although hipsters aren't my first choice, they're better than some of the alternatives. :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I know. They need to get with the program, surrender their land to us, stop using money with ducks and British monarchs on them, and sign up for Comcast/Time Warner! Nothing says freedom like being forced to get cable from one of the two most hated corporations in existence!
Shaw and Rogers?

Gabe1

The children of the Aunt hosting dinner are eating with their in-laws tomorrow. I'm just glad a relative within 30 minutes of me is having the dinner. It was not fun driving 90 minutes to 2 hours for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

And that is why we rarely see my sister for the holidays. 7 hours from Cleveland to us isn't worth the drive and the weather is always a big question mark. They were in for Christmas, first time in about 10 years.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I did wonder why you were cooking that Ham on Friday.
Hubby shouldn't HAVE to work tomorrow.

I am disappointed in our company that they "strongly suggested" that he and his partner work.

The second generation of ownership are not so closely tied to their Italian RC roots.

The rest of the sites were told it was "optional" to work. G. is going in for a few hours. I declined. And the other site is staying closed altogether.

Gabe1

People always say you can spot someone from the NY/NJ area because they give time it takes to get somewhere, not the distance. Time takes into account the anticipated traffic - and there is ALWAYS traffic.

We never ever drive into Chicago. It is crazy and peeps can't drive. We always take the train. Happier about that since the invention of the iPhone. Long trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom