Where else for our honeymoon?

steviej

Original Poster
So we've been tossing around what to do for our honeymoon for a while. No offense to those with kids, but I didn't want to do Disney cause I didn't wanna be surrounded by whiny, screaming, crying kids on my honeymoon. I'm not saying that's all kids, but lets face it, there are those kind of kids in Disney.

I wanted to do St. Lucia. I can just lay around on the beach all day and not give it a second thought. My fiancee isn't like that at all. So then we compromised on a cruise.

Until we got something we couldn't turn down to go to Disney. Her mom offered us dvc points to stay at AKL for the honeymoon! So to paraphrase something famous, "Steve and Victoria, you've just gotten married, what are you gonna do now? WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!"

We're gonna do it right and keep it relaxing though, since I've been 16 times, and her 37 times, we've seen everything inside and out. So we're gonna hang out at the pool, hit one of the water parks, or the spa during the day, and go to the parks at night. And since we're saving on hotel, we'll go all out on dining.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom