Where did Silly Symphony Swings go?!

Kramerica

Original Poster
I just got back from my latest Disneyland trip. The first night of my trip I was drinking at Trader Sams (go figure) and I got to talking with some people who said that they were shocked to show up to California Adventure to see Silly Symphony Swings all but missing. I almost did't believe him, as I was there earlier that day and didn't notice anything out of place. But it's true, the next day when I went to the pier, Silly Symphony is just a cement slab. I thought someone would of mentioned this on here, but I haven't seen anything about it!

Any information?

Figments Friend

I visited DCA two weeks ago and took a ride on the fun wheel to see the view of Anaheim.

Below I noticed the 'slab' where the Swings were, and was also surprised to see the ride completely disassembled and lying in grouped pieces around the inner walls.
I would have snapped a photo, but it was one of the days I did not bring my camera.

I knew ahead of time they were going to be down for refurbishment, but did not realize it was THAT kind of refurbishment!
:joyfull:

Still kind of cool to see from up above.
There were two workers who looked like they were painting the various metal peices.
-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom