Where can i run?

wendyphant

Original Poster
I am new to running and to celebrate my 40th I am running the world half marathon next saturday. There is no event on when we are in disney (30th April - 14th May) where do you like to run when you are in disney? We are staying in PRFQ

dreamfinder

There is a path you can run on at POFQ that will take you over to POR. I think that over and back alone is like 1/2 mile each way or so? But if you toss in running around the buildings at either resort, you can get a decently long loop in.

LindsaySue2

Fort Wilderness has a longer trail and its pretty. Talk to guest services first to make sure you're permitted since you're not a guest at that resort. I'm told if you ask nicely and the resort isn't too packed they might let you. Also if you can go to another resort I heard some people say the Sartoga Springs going into Disney Springs is nice and its quiet early in the mornings. But if you're ok with a shorter trail the Port Orleans area is lovely. I stayed at the Riverside and I will be at French Quarter this summer. Have fun and let us know if you liked it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom