Where can I find Piglet? (+funny story about piglet)

Aquira

Original Poster
I'm going back to Disney World this May so I looked back at some old photos of Disney. My mind was jogged into remembering the "piglet incident". So I was standing in line to meet piglet. There were lots of people in front of us. Piglet decided to go on break. Me, being a massive piglet fan and barely four years old, broke down and had a fit, the worst fit of my childhood, according to my parents. Piglet was replaced with Pooh and Eyeore, and I wasn't having any of that! :rolleyes: So a Cast Member actually took me to the front of the line, quite a large spring break sized line. But it still wasn't piglet so I continued crying. Pooh and Eyore really tried comforting me but I was still visibly upset. So they actually had piglet come back to meet me! :eek: And then I was basically the happiest child you'd ever seen. :hilarious:

So anyway, after that surprisingly long story (typed on my phone!), what I want to know is where can I find piglet? :joyfull: When I mentioned to my mum that I wanted to see piglet again, I could just see her making this face :grumpy: Over the phone! I'll be good this time! :angelic:

Tom 55

Our almost 4 year old grandson meeting Piglet at Crystal Palace.

Attachments

• IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 55

Aquira

Original Poster
So is Piglet always at the palace? Don't want to spend tons if money when I only care about piglet! :hilarious:

thomas998

So is Piglet always at the palace? Don't want to spend tons if money when I only care about piglet! :hilarious:
He is always at the Crystal palace at least in the past 10 years we've been going there... Otherwise you might find yourself standing in line for piglet only to have him changed out at the last minute. One word of caution, the quality of the food at the Crystal palace has dropped in recent years so I wouldn't suggest you do a dinner there, not worth the price at all... Not that lunch is a lot better, but if you time it right so it is the earliest lunch time you can skip breakfast and spread the cost over two meals so it doesn't hurt as much.

Matt_Black

I believe that's correct, yes. The only 100 Acre Wood characters that meet regularly in the parks are Pooh & Tigger. I think Piglet is out on special events, such as the Halloween and Christmas parties, but I'm not positive on that.

Aquira

Original Poster
I believe that's correct, yes. The only 100 Acre Wood characters that meet regularly in the parks are Pooh & Tigger. I think Piglet is out on special events, such as the Halloween and Christmas parties, but I'm not positive on that.
That's a shame. Piglet has been replaced by tigger almost everywhere it seems. :( I like tigger as much as the next guy but I've always been a piglet girl. :oops:

Last edited:

buzzwoody

We went to have breakfast at Crystal Palace and got to meet Piglet! Thanks for the info! Piglet is the best. My daughter is a huge fan.

Dingle-Hopper

I'm going back to Disney World this May so I looked back at some old photos of Disney. My mind was jogged into remembering the "piglet incident". So I was standing in line to meet piglet. There were lots of people in front of us. Piglet decided to go on break. Me, being a massive piglet fan and barely four years old, broke down and had a fit, the worst fit of my childhood, according to my parents. Piglet was replaced with Pooh and Eyeore, and I wasn't having any of that! :rolleyes: So a Cast Member actually took me to the front of the line, quite a large spring break sized line. But it still wasn't piglet so I continued crying. Pooh and Eyore really tried comforting me but I was still visibly upset. So they actually had piglet come back to meet me! :eek: And then I was basically the happiest child you'd ever seen. :hilarious:

So anyway, after that surprisingly long story (typed on my phone!), what I want to know is where can I find piglet? :joyfull: When I mentioned to my mum that I wanted to see piglet again, I could just see her making this face :grumpy: Over the phone! I'll be good this time! :angelic:

LOL. I love that story. I feel like I will be needing a Piglet souvenir next time I go to Disney.

Disney4family

We've met Piglet for breakfast and dinner at The Crystal Palace.
I have to say I disagree with a previous post about the food. In the ten years we've been going, we actually think it's improved. It's better than Chef Mickey's - and you can't beat Pooh's stuffed french toast!!! :hungry:

Smiley/OCD

Piglet is ALWAYS at Crystal Palace... my 18 y.o.DD is obsessed with Piglet, It's our day 1 MK routine...breakfast at CP...(BEST french toast!)...the only other time we've seen Piglet is at a M & G during the MNSSHP on Main Street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom