When will January 2018 Park Hours, EMH be released?

Galway

Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone knows when official Walt Disney World park hours, EMH, fireworks timing etc will be released for January 2018?

I am hoping to get working on planning the trip and the ADR's for each day but it's impossible really without this information.

Kenny the Pirate has some on his site already, but I am not sure if they are official hours just yet.

Many Thanks for your help

DisneyJill

i would advise to continually check back as your trip gets closer as well. in the 3 months before our upcoming trip, MK went from closing at 9 to 10 to having pm emh's added until 1am.

Upvote 0

Galway

Original Poster
Hiya, Thanks for all of your replies.

We were in WDW in March 2016 for 10 days. 6.5 months out from that trip - Sept 2015, the schedules were available. Hence you knew where EMH would be and could get information in advance of what Park was recommended for the day or Not, as the case was.

I used this information to then inform me of where to book my ADR's for.

So am I missing something here? Will I now be left with booking ADR's without any information regarding the Park schedule?

From what I can see the December 2017 Park schedules were available in Mid-May, why would I need to wait for an extra 2 months to get information for January 2018? It just doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I noticed earlier that Kenny the Pirate's website has published the Park Schedule, including EMH for Jan 2018. Can I base my decisions on this, perhaps he has an inside track on the schedule?

Many many thanks for your help

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom