When will Disney release next deals (Aug 2017)

kbmb

I can't for the life of me remember - about when does Disney switch from the current deals to the ones that go for late summer. We usually go mid August. Last year we were lucky and got one of those promo codes, but no luck this year. We do have Chase Disney Visa - they usually have the deals about 1 week before general public don't they?

I notice the current promos can be booked through March 30 - so does that mean the next ones won't come out until after then?

Thanks!

-Kevin

DiSnEyF@n

I also have a Disney Visa card. How do I find the rates? I didn't know that was a thing. Is there a website specific for it? Thanks for your help!

Upvote 0

Capsin4

I can't for the life of me remember - about when does Disney switch from the current deals to the ones that go for late summer. We usually go mid August. Last year we were lucky and got one of those promo codes, but no luck this year. We do have Chase Disney Visa - they usually have the deals about 1 week before general public don't they?

I notice the current promos can be booked through March 30 - so does that mean the next ones won't come out until after then?

Thanks!

-Kevin
That site is a good reference. This years discounts have been a bit earlier than last years I think. I've found the new deals follow right on the old deals, but you can verify that on the site as well. The current room discounts expire 3/30 so that's probably the best guess right now. IIRC, the visa and general public dates have pretty much been the same this year.

Upvote 0

kbmb

Original Poster
I also have a Disney Visa card. How do I find the rates? I didn't know that was a thing. Is there a website specific for it? Thanks for your help!

Disney Visa rates are almost always the same that the general public gets. Visa cardholders can sometimes book a couple days before the rates are released to the public.

-Kevin

Upvote 0

MySmallWorldof4

Thanks!

-Kevin
They have 2 offers ending March 5th, so a new one may pop up after that one expires.

Upvote 0

kbmb

Original Poster
So I'm guessing the latest room offer is the one just released for stays May 28 - August 31, 2017 for up to 25% off rooms. If so, really lame. We usually stay at Wilderness Lodge every year and get closer to 30% off for August. This year for that timeframe - 15% off only!!

Not real happy with these prices.

-Kevin

Upvote 0

MySmallWorldof4

Capture.PNGresortrate.PNG

Upvote 0

Marianm

The availability for this offer is very limited. I called today to see if I could use the discount on my room and couldn't. Also tried another resort and no luck.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

I find this release really odd since all the experts are expecting expanded dates for the Fall free dining and room discounts. Maybe that is why it's so limited just trying to fill up whats not already booked before the release the Fall offers.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

That site is a good reference. This years discounts have been a bit earlier than last years I think. I've found the new deals follow right on the old deals, but you can verify that on the site as well. The current room discounts expire 3/30 so that's probably the best guess right now. IIRC, the visa and general public dates have pretty much been the same this year.
The last two years the Fall free Dining has released to Visa holders and general public at the same time. the year before that it was only 3 days after the Disney Visa release that it went to the general public so you just never know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I find this release really odd since all the experts are expecting expanded dates for the Fall free dining and room discounts. Maybe that is why it's so limited just trying to fill up whats not already booked before the release the Fall offers.
Or they decided to make this the summer offer and reduce Free Dining to Sept and varied dates through December

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom