• I'm there now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yesterday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 mths to 1 year

Votes: 15 8.7%

• Total voters

rt06

July 2014, from which I declared a return in 2018. I've had a Disney itch that popped up early last week which actually had me contemplating maybe 2017, but there are other places I'd like to visit. The only way I would go annually is if I lived in FL.

Roakor

we go every three years. Can't afford to go more often. also it allows enough time to pass so that old attractions don't seem "old" and there is always several new things to experience.

R W B

Was there for a week back in Feburary, It was our 11th trip since July 2009. Not rich by any means (yet!) but it's just 2 of us, no kids yet so we do what we want when we want still. I will say we stayed at Fort Wilderness Cabins and I enjoyed the resort as much as the parks. We'll be going to Disneyland this December but I don't see another WDW trip being worth it until some of their big projects get finished in 3+ years.

Graham9

We were there early last December in Animal Kingdom Lodge. Due to personal circumstances, it may have been our last visit.

Andy_0410

Last there November 2015
Next visit October 2017!
Trying hard to fit a week in this year but just doesn't want to happen right now

We were there in January 2016. Next trip planned for December 2016. We're hoping to make it down in September with my wife's family and again the week prior to our December trip as I travel down there for work.

MMFanCipher

We were there in June 2013 at the Fort Wilderness Campground for 2 weeks. Planning to return in 2021. With 6 of us, even at the campground
it's nearly $9,000 to go. Takes a while to save that much for a vacation.

Goofyernmost

I went last in January 2015. I did, however go to Disneyland Paris in October 2015. Does that count for anything? Nothing planned for this year. Depends on my health situation, but, even then it wouldn't be until, at least, January 2017.

jloucks

Latest time Oct 2014. Was a little too crowded so haven't been back since. However, braving it again this November. Likely our last trip ever if it is a madhouse level crowd.

One more chance.

acishere

Was there at the beginning of the month. I like to go every few years. So next time will maybe be 2018 or 2019. Depends on when Avatar is completely open and we have another trip on the bucket list that we agreed to do before going back to Disney.

JillC LI

We haven't been to WDW in 3 and 1/2 years, but we filled in the gap with a trip to DLR in 2014 and a trip to DLP in 2015. I'm planning our return to WDW in early 2017 and can't wait to see all the new attractions, restaurants, shops, etc.!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom