• I'm there now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yesterday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 mths to 1 year

Votes: 15 8.7%

• Total voters

Jeff456

October 2014 was the last time I was there, fingers crossed I'll be going in August 2017, will be the longest gap between trips for a while!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I'm middle class, and we go every year. Sometimes twice (like this year).

We just spend and save our money very smartly. We keep debt low, pay credit card bills every month, and don't buy anything we can't afford.

Im working class and I go every other year, alternating between West coast n Vegas and Florida, I have city breaks around Europe too. I spend heavily on alcohol, gigs and decent food, the rest of my money is wasted, but then so am I. Youre a long time dead.

bethymouse

We went last year June , and also a quick September ( anniversary trip just hubby and me). We're going back as a family in 8 days!:D We save $$$$$, but it is getting harder and harder to take any vacation, not just Disney.;):(

KaliSplash

We've been going over just for a day the last few years while visiting the in-laws in Cocoa, Florida. My wife and I did a 2-day, overnight trip a couple of years ago and visited MK, EC, and DHS. Unfortunately, the last full-blown trip was December 2008. Six nights, six days. Prior to that, it had been pretty much once a year for a number of years. Like for 20 years.

Figments Friend

The end of January in 2013, before the rollout of FP+.
Have not been back since.
I used to visit yearly from way back, but not anymore.

I prefer Disneyland these days.
Far more bang for my buck.
I have been there twice each year since 'leaving' WDW.

Probably will not consider returning to WDW until possibly 2018, when 'World of Pandora' is completed and the other new additions are coming along.
That will be a good time to use my old 4-Day ticket.

-

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
April, for the SW Half Marathon weekend. Was planning a visit this weekend, but had to cancel. :-( Probably will reschedule for sometime early November. But will have done another Disney cruise before then, so will have a Disney fix. :)

donaldtoo

This past February for the Princess 5K.
And yes, all of the gals talked all us guys into wearing tutus...!!! :joyfull: :D

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Jimmy Thick

Mid March for an amazing Disney wedding. Already booked for our yearly December trip with all the family.

Jimmy Thick- It was the best of times...And the best of times...

Our last trip was last Summer, July 2015. Not too sure when our next one will be as I've just started university and am paying it all off without funding, so money is pretty tight! Hate not having a Florida trip to look forward to :(

ratherbeinwdw

It was last week for us. We're going to Panama City Beach in August, so our next trip to Disney will be when/if Uni has the rumored Marauder's Ball.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom