When 'My Disney Experience' app coming to Windows Phone?

GeorgiaPinesRJB

I love my Windows Phone (just upgraded to the Nokia Lumia 920 and LOVE IT!) but yeah, we don't get that much love in the app department... all my friends keep saying to download something called Snapchat and I can't... there are lots of third-party Disney apps for wait-times, etc out for the Windows Phone (in AT&T Marketplace, anyway) so maybe it'll come out soon...

AVPTI

When is Disney going to release their new website design in Canada?

And luckily I can use the Android version of My Disney Experience on my BlackBerry...

TheDisneyMagic

I hope it comes to the platform soon, there are lots of countries here in Europe where the uptake is far greater than that of the US.

We are seeing many of the big guys releasing Windows Phone apps in the last 6 months.

Jughead

I emailed the developers and they replied they are looking into producing it for Windows Phone 8.

After switching from android the Windows Phone is silky fast and so easy to use. It's now overtaken BlackBerry and is the fastest growing os.

The iphone app works fine but trying out the android version and it is very buggy.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I emailed the developers and they replied they are looking into producing it for Windows Phone 8.

After switching from android the Windows Phone is silky fast and so easy to use. It's now overtaken BlackBerry and is the fastest growing os.

The iphone app works fine but trying out the android version and it is very buggy.

I wouldn't trust anything a Disney Developer tells you. They can't even make the iPhone App work right.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Plus, Disney outsources much of their IT...

On credit I'll give them, they do a GREAT job with phones.

Why? NICE Systems.

luv

I don't know if it's nice or mean or what, but the app ran slowly for me and kept getting stuck when attempting to make a restaurant reservation. I gave up on it. Maybe it's better now.

Florida_is_hot

Debated WM.
Smart tiles are nowhere near as useful as real widgets.
You can not customize WM to the extent of Android.

Never go back to iPhone
Boring only one look, one device
It is like looking at the application tray (want to read gmail, open an app .... wait you have to open an app ???)

The Android App is installed I my phone but since I can not afford to use the phone in anything but Wifi mode in WDW in does not help much.

Texas84

I got an e-mail from Disney a while back that said they plan on it but there is no time frame.

I switched to the Lumia 920 (love it) from iPhone and took the old iPhone to use the Disney app on WiFi. Waste of time. It didn't work the entire weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom