When is Season of the Force Ending?

Phroobar

From what I hear Hyperspace mountain is not going anywhere any time soon. We may even miss Ghost Galaxy because of it. Besides Star Tours has already back to normal. Do we really want even worst food back at TT?

Californian Elitist

Are you a regular Disneylander?

Tomorrowland hasn't been the same for decades. That ship sailed long ago, but I must admit I can't wait for Season of Force to go the way of the dodo bird. Sick of all the Star Wars in the park. Hyperspace Mountain isn't bad, but I'd like to see it back to the way it was.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster

Tomorrowland hasn't been the same for decades. That ship sailed long ago, but I must admit I can't wait for Season of Force to go the way of the dodo bird. Sick of all the Star Wars in the park. Hyperspace Mountain isn't bad, but I'd like to see it back to the way it was.

I'm going to Disneyland this week. It's my second time this year.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster

It's going to get worse I believe.

George Lucas on a Bench

I occasionally do the Star Wars Galactic Gift Shop (or whatever it's called) so I can meet Chewie or Boba Fett and escape the crowds for a bit, but only if I'm in the vicinity after taking the Monorail or doing Autopia. That said, it seems to be a dud, even with all the Star Wars people. There's never anyone in there. The wait to meet the characters is always like 5-10 minutes at most. I thought everyone loves Star Wars now. Why is no one in line to meet Chewbacca?

ForeverAnna

The wait to meet the characters is always like 5-10 minutes at most.

That's good to hear. I'm feeling "contractually obligated" to get my picture with Star Wars characters after I do the Star Wars half marathon. Of course the half marathon will likely increase the lines but hopefully it won't be too bad.

Rich T

That's good to hear. I'm feeling "contractually obligated" to get my picture with Star Wars characters after I do the Star Wars half marathon. Of course the half marathon will likely increase the lines but hopefully it won't be too bad.
The next SW half marathon should definitely go through the construction site! They can have SW characters with hard hats and blueprints along the way and advertise it as a chance to "Be the First To Set Foot in Another Galaxy!" They could set records here.

Curious Constance

Every time I see a picture on a DLR update for the Chewbacca?Kylo Ren wait times, they are normally about 15-30 minutes. I'm sure they do get down to 5-10 minutes sometimes, but I doubt that's the official average wait time for meeting them.

5thGenTexan

Wait times were 30 minutes each when I went through. I was tired at that point in the day and at 42 years old I have little desire to wait more than smile. :) If my kids want a picture with a character, I will do it for them.

Figments Friend

Kylo Ren has a serious fan girl following.
A REALLY serious fan girl following.....like, obsessive levels.
Quite obsessive in some cases.

Don't beleive me....?

Do a quick online search for 'Reylo' related topics and check out the topics on related Internet forums.
Better yet, have a look at the fan art drifting around 'out there'.
A lot of it is excellent, but some of it is....well, PG- 13 to R rated.

Kylo has his...ahem.....fans.
;)

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom