1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

When does Tokyo Disneyland typically close for capacity?

Discussion in 'Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai' started by David2319, Sep 9, 2017.

1. David2319

David2319 Well-Known Member

If you do not stay at one of Tokyo Disneyland’s hotels you do not have priority in the case of a capacity closure. When would there be risk for this? July? Christmas? Thanks!

2. Ag11gani

Ag11gani Well-Known Member

Summer, so July and August is very busy almost capacity but not quite most of the time. New Years, Golden Week(early may) are really the only times you can say it will basically hit capacity. Christmas is low to moderate crowds but New Years is their christmas.

If you're planning a trip to TDR I highly recommend tdrexplorer.com and disneytouristblog.com .

David2319 likes this.
  3. David2319

David2319 Well-Known Member Original Poster

Thanks,

Do you think it is worth it to stay at the pricier Disney Hotels for outbound entire stay in late July?

4. lazyboy97o

lazyboy97o Well-Known Member

David2319 likes this.
  5. Ag11gani

Ag11gani Well-Known Member

Probably not, @lazyboy97o just mentioned that if buy your tickets in advance you guaranteed admission. The only benefits would be monorail pass(only for TDL Hotel and MiraCosta) and a park hopper for every day of your trip. I haven't been in July but I would make sure to get there 1 or 2 hours before park open.

David2319 likes this.