When does the onboard booking desk open on embarkation day?

durangojim

Original Poster
After the ship leaves port, I think.
Thank you.
Onboard booking for what? Future cruise? Palo and Remy? Spa?
For a future cruise.

The reason I asked is the last time we did an onboard booking, which was actually a rebooking to get the discount, the CM said she couldn't guarantee the same room that we had originally reserved because she had to send a message back to the mainland and see if they could change but I was hoping I could rebook while we were docked to avoid the issues and keep the same room.

fltink

It's listed on the navigators of the Dream as opening at 6:30, and on the Fantasy at 7:30, but keep in mind that that could change from cruise to cruise, depending on departure time.

sweetpee_1993

Thank you.

For a future cruise.

The reason I asked is the last time we did an onboard booking, which was actually a rebooking to get the discount, the CM said she couldn't guarantee the same room that we had originally reserved because she had to send a message back to the mainland and see if they could change the room back. Fortunately @Disneyfalcon was able to take care of everything for us, but I was hoping I could rebook while we were docked to avoid the issues and keep the same room.
Ah, I get where you were going. If you were sailing an Eastern itinerary that goes to St.Thomas I know some US cell carriers extend their coverage there since it's a US territory. We have AT&T and were able to use our phones there. Hmmmm, maybe Puerto Rico will be the same. I'd say if the reshop price is good, book within the same category then shoot your agent an email asking to get your room assignment switched to what you originally had. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom