When did the arrival window become 30 minutes?

smbarr

Original Poster
I went to book some last minute fastpasses for our 4th of July trip and it says the arrival window is now the first 30 minutes of the hour window. When did that change happen? Not sure I'm a huge fan.

Tom

Beta Return
That's not correct, unless maybe it's for a show, fireworks or parade (even then, I haven't heard of that). What did you book that prompted that notice?

HurricaneHanna

I'm going the same week and I made some FP reservations earlier today. Most things gave the usual one hour window but an 8:25 Fantasmic reservation states: Arrive between 8:25-8:45. The show starts at 9:00 so this makes sense but I don't remember it being designated this way on past trips.
I also booked two of the three that the OP mentions- BTMRR and HH, both of those are an hour as usual.

Tom

Beta Return
I'm going the same week and I made some FP reservations earlier today. Most things gave the usual one hour window but an 8:25 Fantasmic reservation states: Arrive between 8:25-8:45. The show starts at 9:00 so this makes sense but I don't remember it being designated this way on past trips.
I also booked two of the three that the OP mentions- BTMRR and HH, both of those are an hour as usual.

Yeah, definitely that way for shows with fixed start times, but never for attractions. It was either a computer glitch, or OP read something wrong.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I went to book some last minute fastpasses for our 4th of July trip and it says the arrival window is now the first 30 minutes of the hour window. When did that change happen? Not sure I'm a huge fan.
It was a glitch. I had booked Tower of Terror with a return time of 8-8:30 pm but did not think anything of it because I did not check park hours and assumed the park closed at 8:30.

Just received this in my email:

image.jpeg

smbarr

Original Poster
Glad to see it was just a glitch! I knew it wasn't something I was reading wrong. I had someone else take a look to make sure I wasn't going crazy. This isn't my first time doing fastpasses, so I knew what to expect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom