When can you book for 2016?!

Rachel S1321

Hi there! My hubby and I are planning for 2016. Is this way too soon to be planning for 2016??? When can we book packages or hotels? I am a planner who does a lot of research before we travel so any advice is great! I think if I wasn't traveling with my little ones I might not plan this far in advance....maybe.....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can book a room only 499 days in advance, but that is not necessary unless you want a very rare, very specific room type during peak or holiday season.

I would expect package rates to be out sometime between June and July. (they came out on July 30th last year and July 10th the year before)

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Now is it better to research and plan on my own or through a travel agent?
I use Kingdom Konsultants (@Kingdom Konsultant ) and have for years as do a number of other members of this site.

They take care of every detail, give you a single point of contact and will automatically re-book you if promotions you qualify for come out.

The agents there eat, sleep and breath Disney and can answer and question you might have on pretty much any thing with the name Disney in it. They also have a ton of boots on the ground experience. When they recommend a restaurant or resort it is usually because they have been there, done that.

When I am planning a trip I simply call or email my agent Marie (@wannabeBelle ), give her the dates and can then forget about the trip until it is time to leave. No more getting up at 6:00 AM to make dining reservations or searching to make sure I got the best deal. KK takes care of it all.

They do this all for the low low price of noting, zero, nada, ziltch.

Upvote 0

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
I use Kingdom Konsultants (@Kingdom Konsultant ) and have for years as do a number of other members of this site.

They take care of every detail, give you a single point of contact and will automatically re-book you if promotions you qualify for come out.

The agents there eat, sleep and breath Disney and can answer and question you might have on pretty much any thing with the name Disney in it. They also have a ton of boots on the ground experience. When they recommend a restaurant or resort it is usually because they have been there, done that.

When I am planning a trip I simply call or email my agent Marie (@wannabeBelle ), give her the dates and can then forget about the trip until it is time to leave. No more getting up at 6:00 AM to make dining reservations or searching to make sure I got the best deal. KK takes care of it all.

They do this all for the low low price of noting, zero, nada, ziltch.

You are the second person to recommend Kingdom Konsultants to me! They must be great.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You are the second person to recommend Kingdom Konsultants to me! They must be great.
They are. I used them for about 3 years and then went to work for them for another 3. It is about 4 years since I hung up my TA hat and I still continue to use them. (just booked a Disney cruise with them a couple of weeks ago)

They just take so much of the stress out of a Disney vacation.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Pretty amazing huh Bugz??? I cant speak for all agencies, but I know KK doesn't charge our clients to book any of their vacation packages or room only reservations. In addition has Master Yoda pointed out most of us have pretty extensive personal knowledge of the resort, as we aren't just TA's, we are fans as well. I am an annual passholder and have been since 2002. I try to stay at as many different resorts as I can and change up where I eat and what I do to be able to guide my clients in terms of the same. Of course I have my favorite stuff, but I do try to stay as varied as I can. Marie

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Pretty amazing huh Bugz??? I cant speak for all agencies, but I know KK doesn't charge our clients to book any of their vacation packages or room only reservations. In addition has Master Yoda pointed out most of us have pretty extensive personal knowledge of the resort, as we aren't just TA's, we are fans as well. I am an annual passholder and have been since 2002. I try to stay at as many different resorts as I can and change up where I eat and what I do to be able to guide my clients in terms of the same. Of course I have my favorite stuff, but I do try to stay as varied as I can. Marie
Oh how I miss the days of having to stay at a particular resort for "research".;)

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I cant even be funny about that one, It was an honor for Mr. Sherman to play for us and tell us stories about working with Walt. An absolutely amazing gentleman!!! Marie
You have no idea how many times I have kicked myself for not signing on earlier.

The private Jodi Benson concert we got on board the Dream was fantastic, but Richard freaking Sherman goes past Disney Legend and into Disney royalty.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom