When can I book FP+ reservations?

Philsphan25

Original Poster
I though I knew this answer but I was told I was mistaken so I would just like clarification... I am going to WDW between 1/31 and 2/7 and staying on property. I was wondering when I can make FP+ reservations for the whole trip?

I was under the impression that it was 60 days out for the day meaning I would have to wait until 12/9 to make all of my selections together or would have to do days individually (ie. 12/2 for 1/31, 12/3 for 2/1, etc.).

I was told by someone that I could actually make all reservations on 12/2 since the 60 days is linked to the beginning of your stay and not the day you go to the park. I like to plan out the whole trip on one sitting so not having to wait the extra week would help me snag some harder to get Fastpasses. I doubt I would be able to snag any Frozen Fastpasses if I waited until the whole trip is open for reservations.

I have an AP so perhaps the difference is between Room-only and a package?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you are staying at a Disney resort, you can make all your FP reservations with your AP at 60 days. Offsite guests (or locals with APs) are able to make FP selections at 30 days, one day at a time.

Even if you don't plan to visit a park on your first few days of vacation, you can make FP for later in the week based on the first day of your resort stay.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I was under the impression that it was 60 days out for the day meaning I would have to wait until 12/9 to make all of my selections together or would have to do days individually (ie. 12/2 for 1/31, 12/3 for 2/1, etc.).

I was told by someone that I could actually make all reservations on 12/2 since the 60 days is linked to the beginning of your stay and not the day you go to the park.
As you're staying on site and your first day at Disney is January 31st, you can make your FP bookings on December 2nd - this is your 60 day point.

It matters not, what day you plan to go to the parks, you can book them 60 days before you arrive at Disney AND all in one session

Mandy M.

What time in the morning can you get them on the 60th day out? Also which is better to do this, on the computer or mobile app? Thanks!

Weather_Lady

What time in the morning can you get them on the 60th day out? Also which is better to do this, on the computer or mobile app? Thanks!

I've had equally good success with both, although I prefer the computer because it's faster for me. Use whichever is faster and more reliable for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom