When are the 4th, 5th, etc FassPass+ Bookings Going to be Available via MDE?

disney4life2008

Honestly, the one time a cm didn't help us, I wish they would have because the screen on that I pad was disgusting. Besides, many people aren't as tech savvy as they think they are so they end up slowing down the process for everyone. None of the CM's minded checking our options for us if we wanted to look at a few things before picking one, so having them help us didn't annoy me as much as I thought it would.

I hope so. I think in January because the CMs did not know the system that well themselves it was just a mess. I will already know my plan of action so I will try to limit the CM assistance as much as possible. About the screens being yucky - I have issues touching key pads. Think about spaceship earth - YUCK I always use a napkin, lol.

cw1982

I hope so. I think in January because the CMs did not know the system that well themselves it was just a mess. I will already know my plan of action so I will try to limit the CM assistance as much as possible. About the screens being yucky - I have issues touching key pads. Think about spaceship earth - YUCK I always use a napkin, lol.

It'll go much more quickly if you just go in expecting to allow them to help you. As long as you know what you're asking for when you get to them, it really does go quickly. There's not really a way to limit them helping you lol... but like I said, it's really not that bad.

Dwarful

We are going back in Feb. on a school trip. I am seriously thinking about bringing along one of the girls old stylus from their old Nintendo DS games. That would remove the screen touching issue. I guess I just like to do things myself...maybe its a control issue. lol. One bad run-in sort of left a bad feeling for me...plus the constant spiel about how wonderful the new system is vs the old system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom