What's your next resort to try?

draybook

Just curious to see which resort you folks are trying next. So far we've stayed at Pop, All star Music and POFQ. Before we checked out this year we booked a bounce back at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We'll be there from August 31st until September 9th.

We're trying to plan a second trip down there at the beginning of December and we're probably going to try renting DVC points and I'm wanting to try either the Boardwalk or Beach Club to be near my dear Epcot.

How about you folks, which resort are you trying for the first time?

NYwdwfan

We are staying at Beach Club - again - my husband and I would like to try Boardwalk but as my daughter says, "do you want to be swimming in Stormalong Bay or just looking at it?" Good point kid - Beach Club it is!

Upvote 0

belledream

I've stayed at all the All Stars, Pop, POFQ, OKW, Caribbean Beach, Yacht & Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, and Contemporary.

Grand Floridian or Bay Lake is our dream one day...that day is probably very far away though. We're going back to Pop being the Value junkies we are. :p

I don't think I could ever book Boardwalk when I see my beloved Y&B in the distance, even though BW is so charming in it's own way!

Upvote 0

disneyfirstLJ

We have only stayed at Art of Animation and we are going to stay there again in April. My daughter really enjoyed this resort but we plan on doing some resort hopping this time around to see some of the others in person. Not sure when we will be returning after this trip but I would like to stay at Wilderness Lodge sometime, even if only for a night or two.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We are die hard POFQ guests BUUUT I think I'd like to give AKL a try if I could get a good view of the animal area and the photos of AoA have me interested.
Soooo maybe we will just have to try another resort one day.

Upvote 0

smk

I just talked my my daughter on my way home from work tonight and I don't care what resort I stay in BUT I AM GOING IN SEPTEMBER NO MATTER WHAT!! It could be Sports, where we love or it could be anywhere, don't care, just going! Not missing out on another year. Taking my grandchildren too, I can't go on if I don't get there next year!

Upvote 0

lostpro9het

PoP, ASM, OKW, SSR, BLT, BWV, BCV, AKV Kidani, AKV Jambo and PORS. We want to try VWL before we, hopefully, buy into DVC next spring but will most like still buy AKV. We toured VWL of our last trip and it looked pretty nice. Of course we'd like to experience VGF and the Poly when it goes live.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

4disneylovers

I have been to FW campground, All star Sports, All Star Movies, Pop, POFQ, AoA and Coronado Springs. I have to say if I could afford to stay at AoA suites every time I wouldn't need to go anywhere else. I love the theming of values but need queen beds for our family. Wish they would put in a queen or king with a set of bunks for kids in values. A dream for me would probably be anywhere on monorail loop.

Upvote 0
I've stayed at Pop, POFQ, Saratoga Springs, Paradise Pier, Art of Animation, and Kidani Village. Next year, I will be staying at AKV on rented points. Only 326 more days!

Upvote 0

Allygator

We stayed at POFQ and are going to try CBR in April. My daughter likes the pool and the hammocks. She was a little upset that she can't go swimming in the ocean. lol I guess with the beach look she didn't realize it's not the ocean. I see a few bad reviews but I'm trying not to pay attention to them.

Upvote 0

JasonDeyoung

Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club & Old Key West are the only ones I'm yet to stay at. Unfortunately my next few visits I won't be staying at any of those but would love to at some point. So far I have had excellent stays at each resort

Upvote 0

BrianV

As a child poly, contemporary, grand Floridian, and golf resorts. As an adult, Caribbean, poly, wilderness, and most recently boardwalk.

Our next stay is at the dolphin hotel. Always wanted to try and we got a great rate in high season for a conference we are attending there.

I really want to stay at the animal lodge. But the location is mediocre at best.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

We have already done Shades of Green, Coronado, Port Orleans Riverside, and Port French Qtr.

Booked the bounce back for Caribbean Beach, only because we haven't gave it a try yet and the remodel & pool look nice.

We have already decided to take a break from Disney in 2016 but will be returning in 2017 renting DVC points for a 1 or 2 bedroom villa at AKL.

Upvote 0

DVCPluto

We loved staying at BWV - the location was amazing. BLT is our first choice, though. We're trying AKV in 38 days and I couldn't be more excited! Not sure you can really go wrong anywhere, just depends on the type of trip you want and the mood you're in. :)

Upvote 0

Kate Alan

We've done Yacht Club, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Poly, All Stars, and Pop. We'd like to try AKL at some point (we're thinking of doing a wildlife themed trip, staying there for the savanna view and then hitting up a couple of nature preserves outside Orlando), and I wouldn't mind trying the Boardwalk (though that clown slide creeps me the heck out, and I'm not even afraid of clowns!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom