What's your favorite secret??

jrogue

I have a feeling that this is somewhat of a fan generated storyline. I've never heard this until recently and I think it's just one of those things that someone comes up with that sounds somewhat plausible, and gets perpetuated by the internet.
The story has actually been around for at least three years now. I first heard it in 2010

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
The first guest in Castle Couture gets to release Tinkerbelle.

The first guest in World of Disney gets to "cut" the rope next to Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique...

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
there is also a razorback hog hidden. the lites came from arkansas

There are two stars on the globe, one is Bethlahem, the other is Little Rock, AR. We used to visit the Osborne houses when they were decorated here, Jennings would pass out the old giant candy canes to children and a childhood friend of mine owned a house right behind their homes.

horvatmr

What's everbody favorite secret???

Here's mine.

There is a point in the Haunted Mansion, where you acctually fall out of a window, and DIE! This is when your 'Doom' Buggy turns backwards and goes down a hill! The ghosts don't interact with you before that, because you haven't died yet. Once your 'dead', they interact and see you, because you are the same as them!
What's everbody favorite secret???

Here's mine.

There is a point in the Haunted Mansion, where you acctually fall out of a window, and DIE! This is when your 'Doom' Buggy turns backwards and goes down a hill! The ghosts don't interact with you before that, because you haven't died yet. Once your 'dead', they interact and see you, because you are the same as them!

Some responses indicate that this may be a new storyline perhaps created by guests, but I heard this story from my daughter. She was a Disney College Intern in 2002 and one of the imagineers she met told her this story.

Ralphlaw

My son, years ago, got to wave a light saber in the Rose & Crowne to "start" illuminations. A bar wench picked him out of all the kids in the pub, handed him the light saber, and stood him by the lagoon side of the pub. He waved it around like a very large magic wand, and suddenly the first firework erupted about 30 feet away. Cool memory. Just go to the Rose & Crowne before illuminations, become a cute 5 year old boy, and get picked.

BiffyClyro

It was. My youngest got to do it when she was about 5-6. It was a great little plus when only a few people knew about it, but it was one of the long list of casualties of the internet.
Yeah, i found out about it when it had gone! I may be 20, but darn it! I wanted to wake up Tinkerbell! :D:p

Cam Eplion

Mine is either the ring outside of HM in the interactive queue or at DL at Mattherhorn, Walt Disney built a gym in the very top of the mountain it can also be used to host an Olympic event if you didn't knowundefined

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom