What's your favorite secret??

ZooStation

My favorite is the bust at HM with a singing Thurl Ravenscroft, aka the voice of Tony the Tiger (They're great!) and singer of "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch"
oT3a7u5.jpg

I think he also voices a parrot in the Tiki Room.

Hedwig's Keeper

I'm not sure if this is totally correct, but someone told me that Disney security has persons dressed in uniform and others dressed in plain clothes and that this latter group are called "foxes." Each time I go, we play the game of guessing who a fox might be. I really want to see a couple of these foxes in action but I'm not going to light a fire on the Jungle Cruise or throw myself overboard on Small World.

Neph-Neph

My favorite secret is in Muppetvision 3D. The sign by the booth in the entrance that tells you that the spare key is under the mat.

And sure enough....
I always try to get my friends that are new to Disney to look under the mat. I usually have to pull it up for them because they don't believe me.

Garbageman

Was actually lucky enough to take a tour in the Haunted Mansion and stood underneath the Doom Buggies as they go past the ballroom scene. Fantastic memory.

rob45

There is an old wave machine behind the Polynesian resort. It didn't produce surfing waves so Disney dis-continued it.

rob45

When entering Muppet 3-D thyere is a door to the right with a sign that says " be back in a few minutes key is under mat". Look under the mat to find the key.

GabeP

at the top of the SFTH there is a clearing which provides one of the best vantage points to watch the fireworks. If you are in the treehouse just before close, you will be allowed to stay up there until the fireworks are over. Youre up above the crowds and can see perfectly!

Figmentation

Hmmm... I have so many I could talk about but.... lets see. Over all, it is more of a food secret since I rarely see people get these while I'm at the park.

Also strangely enough it's a Liberty Square food secret too....

...the FRESHLY MADE Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich. It's so underrated, while Dole Whip is awesome.. it's widely known. No one realizes that the cookies are straight out of the oven most of the time. I get one at least once a trip.

KarenKlo

I am lucky that I am a Walt Disney World College Program alumni! Spending 3 months working at Disney was great for seeing all the hidden areas! I love the little things that make WDW so special!

graphite1326

I dont know if its really a secret, but if you are a Florida State fan you'll like this. At the top of Splash Mountain, right before the hill, something yells GO FSU!!! Apparently one of the head engineers on Splash Mountain went to FSU and put it in.
It's one of the hanging opossums and it does sound like it is saying something like that but I have also heard it says OSU (Ohio State). However, last time I was there it wasn't there.

bdearl41

It's one of the hanging opossums and it does sound like it is saying something like that but I have also heard it says OSU (Ohio State). However, last time I was there it wasn't there.

I looked it up, its definately Go FSU. Thanks for the lookout on the possum though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom