whats your favorite sandwich

• Thread starter Deleted member 111379
  • Start date

BuddyThomas

I like a holiday sandwich, with turkey, stuffing, and cranberry's. It reminds me of Thanksgiving!:hungry:
This is my favorite sandwich of all time. And here is an extra tip, although it adds about a million extra grams of fat and calories - if you wrap the sandwich up in some raw Pillsbury (or other dough) and then stick it in the oven for a bit, it comes out like a crispy, toastyThanksgiving empanada and it is to die for.

NiarrNDisney

That sounds freaking delicious as all hell. I have to make this as soon as possible. ;)

Its actually a recipe inspired from a Disney recipe but I changed it up a bit. 1) Its normally served on focaccia which for me is just to much bread (I'm not big fan of bread) I prefer a softer roll that crisps up and becomes flaky. 2) Its made with traditional hummus that contains tahini (another thing I am just not a fan of) so I make it with my hummus recipe which is garbanzo beans, roasted garlic, marinated artichokes with a little of the liquid, salt & pepper and olive oil.

BuddyThomas

Its actually a recipe inspired from a Disney recipe but I changed it up a bit. 1) Its normally served on focaccia which for me is just to much bread (I'm not big fan of bread) I prefer a softer roll that crisps up and becomes flaky. 2) Its made with traditional hummus that contains tahini (another thing I am just not a fan of) so I make it with my hummus recipe which is garbanzo beans, roasted garlic, marinated artichokes with a little of the liquid, salt & pepper and olive oil.
I am so ready for your Food Network show - you have amazing suggestions. ;)

NiarrNDisney

I am so ready for your Food Network show - you have amazing suggestions. ;)
lol thank you! ;)
I'm an adventurish eater! I'm down to try anything within reason as long as it fits into my dietary parameters since I'm a Pescatarian (I eat fish but mostly vegetarian). If I like something I will make it but I will customize it to my liking! I also do this when ordering at a restaurant as long as its possible and not to much trouble for the kitchen.

BuddyThomas

lol thank you! ;)
I'm an adventurish eater! I'm down to try anything within reason as long as it fits into my dietary parameters since I'm a Pescatarian (I eat fish but mostly vegetarian). If I like something I will make it but I will customize it to my liking! I also do this when ordering at a restaurant as long as its possible and not to much trouble for the kitchen.
You sound like me. Keep making awesome dishes! ;)

cjack300zx

I don't care to much about a plain cold bologna sandwich but there is something about a fried bologna sandwich and a of tomato that is soooo good

Last edited:

betty rose

This is my favorite sandwich of all time. And here is an extra tip, although it adds about a million extra grams of fat and calories - if you wrap the sandwich up in some raw Pillsbury (or other dough) and then stick it in the oven for a bit, it comes out like a crispy, toastyThanksgiving empanada and it is to die for.
Thanks for the recipe. I've Pillsbury in my refrigerator right now, along with turkey and cranberry, I even have some stove top! Will try this tomorrow. I love the dough boy!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom