What's your favorite Disney Moutain?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
EE - because it goes backwards in the dark
BTMRR - because it makes me laugh and I always manage to sit on the side that squishes my daughter in the big curves lol

I know it's not a mountain, but RnR goes upside down in the dark. Which makes it another favorite of mine.

Disney4family

Big Thunder Mountain RailRoad - just like LAKid53 said - it's the ride that makes me laugh. I have the best, cathartic, "I'm back" laugh on that ride.

The others are "must-dos", but this is the one that makes me :p:D:joyfull::)

copcarguyp71

For sheer thrills I would say Expedition Everest but my overall fav has got to be Splash Mountain because it develops and tells a story with really good details, Thrills, a soundtrack and many highs and lows. For me it is the "total package" of a ride from the approach to the queue right through until you re-enter Frontierland as well as a really good load rate that keeps the queue moving at a very reasonable pace.

Bugz

I gotta go with thunder , something about the being outside and the area and view is awesome !!

WDWoptmist

Expedition Everest just barely ahead of Splash. Both have amazing details and are fun/thrilling attractions. But from the queue to the lift hill everything about Everest is why I love Disney (except for Disco Yeti!!!)

HonorableMention

Obviously Everest! Where else can I disco dance with the coolest stationary yeti around?

In all seriousness, refurbed Splash takes the cake for me. Everything put together is really fantastic.

Walt Disney1955

Which Moutain rode do you guys like the best? and explain why
Choices are
Space Mountain
Splash mountain
Big thunder Moutain railroad
Expidition Everest

Splash Mountain is my favourite. Great storyline behind it, and the WDW version is very slow paced and relaxed at times. My mom always said Splash Mountain is like Small World with a nosedive at the end. Not to mention, this is an attraction based off of a now controversial, but great (but it shouldn't be in my opinion) movie. One of the greatest songs in the world is sung during this ride.

Matt_Black

I'm tempted to say Space because of its association with Ric Flair promos. "Oldest ride in the park but still has the longest lines! WOOOOO!"

Divorced from that, I'd probably go with Splash or Everest.

ScarletBegonias

Space! Love the theme..

Haven't been in 10 years, so never been on EE. Splash was alright, and BTMRR I haven't been on since I was a child, so I don't really remember it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom