What's your favorite Disney Moutain?

Weather_Lady

Splash Mountain! Although I love all of them, for me it has the best combination of clear, linear storytelling, impressive effects that appeal to all five senses, representation of well-known characters, and thoroughly-themed Disney charm.

Chef Mickey

Have to say, Splash Moutain is an incredible ride...extremely ambitious and represents what a TRUE Disney E-Ticket can be if the right people and budget is given to a ride. Yes, I'm taking a shot at 7DMT.

However, Space Mountain is still somehow my favorite. I just love the queue and I feel JUST like a kid again on that thing. Love it.

If Yeti worked, it would be Expedition Everest. Now THAT is an E-Ticket. Incredible execution of a well thought out concept. Still a great ride, but can't give it the nod due to the Yeti debacle.

melmel89

EE- love the almost loop, theming is awesome.
Space - It feels like a way bigger/wilder ride than it is in reality
Splash- who doesn't love a log flume, plus the music is addictive
Thunder- Cool theme, mild on thrills

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I love Space the most, and the other three all equally although until last Summer I hadn't ridden Splash in a decade.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
At WDW, Expedition Everest is my favorite. Not only is it a great attraction, it is also unique to Florida. There are better versions of the 3 other mountains at Disney resorts around the world.

mergatroid

I'm going with Space. Was there when I first went and was the only mountain back then. Have lots of wonderful childhood memories of it so the nostalgia factor alone probably makes it a winner! I also really love the queue being partially a tunnel and it just creates that perfect anticipation for the ride that lies ahead :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom