Whats the realistic probability...

Sphinx610

Original Poster
of getting 2 standard studios @BWV in mid october 2014 11 mos out if I have a DVC owner to rent from w BWV home?

Good? Bad? Don't count on it? Possible? ;)

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
If the person owns at BWV, then there shouldn't be a problem at all as long as they reserve at the 11 month mark. Of course, the rooms might not be anywhere near each other, but you won't know for sure until you get there, and you can always have the owner make a request that they be near each other. Of course, Disney may not be able to do that, but any request is better than nothing.

Ralphlaw

The only way you wouldn't be able to is:
1. You failed to call at exactly 9:00 am. eastern time at the 11 month date, or
2. People who started their stays a few days before your trip booked up the rooms for 7 days, which overlapped into your days.

For example, if you wanted to stay for 7 days starting on October 10th, 2014, you have to call exactly at 9:00 am., on November 10th, 2013. However, if bunches of people booked for 7 days on November 9th, 2013, for vacations starting on October 9th, 2014, some of your days may already be booked up.

During busy times, this can happen, but only rarely from my experience. Now that I've got you worried, let me reassure you that you should, nevertheless, be fine.

tjkraz

The only way you wouldn't be able to is:
1. You failed to call at exactly 9:00 am. eastern time at the 11 month date, or

Online reservations begin at 8am eastern so that would be preferable to calling an hour later.

Still, I doubt those Standard View Studios fill up quite that quickly, even during Food & Wine Fest. I know I would be booking right at 8am if my trip dates were confirmed. But it wouldn't surprise me if availability still existed a few weeks into the 11 month window. BoardWalk view is also popular with owners, and there are enough rooms that I don't believe all availability is gobbled up immediately.

Ralphlaw

I'm pretty sure it's 9 a.m. eastern. I've called several times just when they opened, (and just before), at 8:00 am, Central time, which is 9a.m. eastern. Several times they said I was the first call of the day. Or maybe my time zones are messed up.

tjkraz

I'm pretty sure it's 9 a.m. eastern. I've called several times just when they opened, (and just before), at 8:00 am, Central time, which is 9a.m. eastern. Several times they said I was the first call of the day. Or maybe my time zones are messed up.

Phones open at 9am eastern / 8am central.
Online reservations can be made starting at 8am eastern / 7am central.

Zman-ks

As long as you book at 11 months you should be good.
75.gif

This...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom