What's the one thing you HAVE to have on your visit to WDW?

MrDee

For something sweet, the cheesecake at Narcoosee's is the best I've ever had. Gonna sneak down there again for a couple of days in July and already have reservations for it.

For a lunch item, I really like the African Stew at The Mara in the Animal Kingdom Lodge, and for dinner I like Le Cellier in EPCOT. The cheddar cheese soup is awesome, and I usually get the filet mignon.

Honestly, there are a lot of other things I like all throughout the World, but it's easy for me to narrow it down to the above as my favorites. Have a great first trip.

draybook

A funnel cake from Sleepy Hollow is ALWAYS a must on our trips. Mostly because the Mrs. and the kids enjoy them, but they're okay in my book. Personally, I really enjoy a chocolate shake from Storybook Treats. Always hits the spot!

/edited to add San Angel Inn. Even when we're not there during Free Dining, we spring for this place using TiW! Absolutely love that place.

dizfan917

I've had the chicken & lamb shawirma platter @ Tangerine Café in Morocco in EPCOT for lunch on EVERY visit! Love it! A new favorite is the pulled pork nachos at the Tambu Lounge @ the Polynesian Village. yum!

Have fun!

Goodness gracious, I will be adding quite a bit of things to try at WDW next time we go, thanks to this thread. I remember as a kid in the 90's they had these delicious pink lemonade bars with a hardened shell. So good and I wish they had continued selling them.

Anyways, I love the Biergarten food. I will eat any and all of it. But their cheesecake (Bavarian?) is pretty darned good.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but a must-have for me is the Bronto Burger with waffle fries at T-Rex in Downtown Disney.

Also: I can't go to Disney without buying at least one White Chocolate Raspberry cookie.

Where in the park can I find the White cholcoate Rasberry Cookie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom