What's the one thing you HAVE to have on your visit to WDW?

disney4life2008

Chicken breast nuggets and a grilled cheeseburger at sports on my check in day lol. Followed by chicken breast nuggets and peperonni pizza at sports :)

Disney Stine

ohh gotcha. had no idea. would be a fun place to grab a beer if they had them. i know they're picky about alcohol there but if they served something light (1x per customer) it'd be pretty cool
While it isn't beer, it's actually REALLY tasty. I believe it's a frozen apple juice, cantaloupe/mango drink with a whipped marshmallow foam to make it look like beer. It comes in a souvenir mug but if you ask for it without it's half the price. ;) It's usually so big that I share.
Editted to include Disney's definition of the drink: Frozen Apple Juice with a hint of Toasted Marshmallow and topped with All-Natural Passion Fruit-Mango Foam. (so I was slightly off, but same flavors! :geek:)

Whenever I go to Disney I NEED to get a frozen chocolate covered banana which you can get at some (not all) ice cream stands in the parks. Less messy than ice cream and still just as refreshing on a hot day!

Minnie Melia

Original Poster
1. Hot dog at Casey's
2. Mickey waffle at any breakfast anywhere (but just one)
3. Starbucks iced coffee to wander around Epcot in the morning (yes, I know Starbucks is a contentious issue...)
4. Boma. Always Boma.

I really want to like Dole Whips and I've tried, but I'm not a tropical fruit fan, so I just can't do it.

I really like tropical so I defo want to try these:D Mango, PassionFruit, Coconut, Pineapple, gimmy gimmy gimmy! :joyfull::p Yes I want to try a mickey waffle for sure:) (I'll have a starbucks I am sure of this too..)

Between the Like and Reply buttons, you'll see +Quote. Hit that for every message you want to respond to. Then, go down to the little message box; underneath it, you'll see a button labeled "Insert Quotes". Then it inserts all the posts you want to respond to, and you can respond to each within one post.
Got it!:D Thank you for this tip:) I can only improve! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom