What's the center of your WDW universe?

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
Near Spaceship Earth/Fountain of Nations in Future World. Epcot was my favorite park when I was younger; my grandma and I spent a lot of time walking around Future World pin trading and meeting characters from the Character Caravan. I also ended up working under Spaceship Earth on my college program and each night we'd get to go search for abandoned strollers left around Future World. That area feels very homey to me and it holds a ton of great memories :)

belledream

Yacht & Beach Club. Anywhere inside and outside the building. My family started staying there in my teens and we spent so much time together wandering the halls, playing in the pool, and walking to and from EPCOT. My heart always swells with affection and longing when I go back and visit these days.

Texas84

Walking into Epcot and hearing the entrance music then off to Japan. Grab a Kirin or kakigori and sit on the Katsura porch.
katsura.jpg

Source: DFB

Disney4family

So hard to pick just one.
I used to love the benches in the hub. Just to sit and stare at the castle and the grounds was magical. I'm not in the mood to sit on fake grass. Casey's is a good second.
My first thoughts, honestly, for the excitement to begin is the entrance to the MK. To listen to the music loop and feel the excitement of what's to come is amazing.
Anything around the Contemporary makes me feel like a kid again since that was the epitome of the Disney experience to a kid who had to stay off property in the 70s. I know I can stay in any of the DVC resorts, but BLT makes that part of the magic come alive for me.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I really love the monorail ride over the Seven Seas Lagoon, and through the Contemporary.
It's become a nightmare to do however.
When I was a kid I would always think when I was riding in on the monorail that "One day I'm gonna stay there and look at the castle from my balcony". Now that dream has came true as we are members of the DVC at BLT. I know exactly what you mean about riding through the Contemporary. There's just "something" about it.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

So hard to pick just one.
I used to love the benches in the hub. Just to sit and stare at the castle and the grounds was magical. I'm not in the mood to sit on fake grass. Casey's is a good second.
My first thoughts, honestly, for the excitement to begin is the entrance to the MK. To listen to the music loop and feel the excitement of what's to come is amazing.
Anything around the Contemporary makes me feel like a kid again since that was the epitome of the Disney experience to a kid who had to stay off property in the 70s. I know I can stay in any of the DVC resorts, but BLT makes that part of the magic come alive for me.
Man I think you might be me!

KaliSplash

Tough question. Lobby of Wilderness Lodge is really good. Probably walking along between Hall of Presidents and Country Bear Jamboree. That's usually where we watch The Main Street Electrical Parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom