Whats something you love about WDW that many people don't like?

DfromATX

I love that I don't have to spend any time on my hair or makeup because, with the heat and humidity in Florida (which I love), there is no point.

You are right that there is no point in putting make up on and fixing hair, but I still do it! And it never fails, the minute I step outside, my hair goes completely flat!

Princess_AmyK

Flights of Wonder

This attraction gets so much negativity and seems to languish in mediocrity but myself as well as DD and DW really enjoy it and never miss the experience when in the World.

It does? I love flights of wonder! But then again I am an animal enthusiast and could just stare at animals all day long. I don't need much more than that. All the extra talk and hooplah is just background noise to me.

KikoKea

Carousel of Progress- this is Disney. Anticipation builds as the colors change on the slightly crooked CoP sign in the first room, and before long DH and I are singing along from our back row seat. I love every joke and every scene...especially the last one of the family gathered for Christmas. When the doors open, we usually hit the TTA to recover.

Disneyyensid

Last I was there I overheard heard so many people complain about people letting little girls dress up and/or do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I love see all the little kids dressed up and when they are wearing a Cinderella dress or other princess dress I'll say to somebody in a party "look it's Cinderella"!!! I never went to Disney as a child so I think seeing the little kids have fun at Disney makes me so happy!

Launchpad McQuack

Last I was there I overheard heard so many people complain about people letting little girls dress up and/or do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I love see all the little kids dressed up and when they are wearing a Cinderella dress or other princess dress I'll say to somebody in a party "look it's Cinderella"!!! I never went to Disney as a child so I think seeing the little kids have fun at Disney makes me so happy!

Why would anyone actually be angry about that? Lots of people just wake up looking for something to complain about, I guess.

danyoung56

Last I was there I overheard heard so many people complain about people letting little girls dress up and/or do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

I think a little dress-up is fine, but there's a limit. On my last visit, there was a mom pushing a 3 year old in a stroller. The child had heavy HEAVY make-up, hair styled elaborately around her head, and a princess dress and sparkly shoes. It was just so over the top, and everyone around was looking at her (and her mother) with the thought of "what kind of mom does that to her child?"

Princess_AmyK

Why would anyone actually be angry about that? Lots of people just wake up looking for something to complain about, I guess.

Seriously. Anyone who complains about that is just wanting something to complain about and is clearly too focused on what everyone else is doing when they need to just be focused on themselves.

Little girls wearing dresses literally does not affect them one single bit. So why care so much as to complain about it?

copcarguyp71

It does? I love flights of wonder! But then again I am an animal enthusiast and could just stare at animals all day long. I don't need much more than that. All the extra talk and hooplah is just background noise to me.

The general consensus on this board seems to be "we went once and didn't like it" or "our kids were bored". I agree and think it is a well presented live show full of fun. I would do this three times over one trip down Kali River Rapids any day.

bee

The dreaded Beverly
Me too!!! With the recent (ish) update of sodas it's my favorite at CC!

here's a dark answer for you..

i love a nice booze-laden afternoon at world showcase. Responsibly, quietly, and with class of course!
Yes! I don't get people who complain that Epcot sells alcohol. Disney HAS a dry park...it's called the Magic Kingdom.

(And no I'm not one of the people getting trashed and shouting profanities around your children and climbing the outsides of pavilions. I don't like those people either!)

DrummerAlly

Waiting - waiting for busses, waiting for attractions, waiting for food.

My life is so busy and hectic that waiting gives me 10 minutes to just absorb the magic of palm trees and where I am and let my brain actually relax.

Rescue Ranger

I do love the walking. I can walk and walk and walk some more!
Lines do not bother me as much as they do most either.

Not so much something people don't like, but most people do not seem to truly take in or even notice the true exquisiteness of Animal Kingdom. To this day, I still enter and roam Animal Kingdom in awe and wonder at the incredible attention to detail. I can spend an entire day there without going on a single attraction. Viewing the surgeries at Planet watch is amazing too. While the majority of people are rushing through the gates to get in lines. I can spend hours just taking it all in. It's so lush and peaceful. Even on the busiest of days, I'll walk the trails and at times have almost the entire area(s) to myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom