Whats happened to lightbeer?

jay_london

Original Poster
There is something sadly lacking on this forum-no lightbeer. I don't have anyone to abuse anymore, where is he?

He can't be at wdw cos I would have had a picy email from him by now just to annoy me.

I am worried, not for lightbeer you understand but for me. Without the old drunk around its just not the same no one to vent my frustration at.

:( jay

WDW-Imagineer

He was around earlier today, abusing me as usual :rolleyes:

He has it in his head that I am Monorail Lime :eek:

If you ask me, he's just jealous of my posts :cool:

Oh, and he doesn't like it when I do stuff like ;) :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :)

Disney Maniac

Lightbeer? Rehab? Heh heh heh:D ...if his face ain't glued to his monitor, a nice alcoholic beverage in hand, and on this forum, then he is most definitly in rehab.:rolleyes: :D

markymark

Hey hey, give the guy a break here guy's. WE MUST NOT criticise his excessive aocoholic... alocooolic... alocho, STUFF IT booze intake.

Maybe he is too distressed by the abuse he receives. He is, after all a charming, polite bloke himself. And don't worry Jay I'm sure he'll be back with a vengence.

M

Mr Lightbeer

O.K.that's it no-more Mr Nice Guy.First of all "Mr Lightbeer" is from Toy Story when Woody challenges Buzz to fly in Andy's bedroom(and you lot call yourselves Disney fans) huh.

Monorail Lime (WDW Imagineer) you have no sense of humour what so ever.My 7 year old son could post more interesting threads than you, I'm waiting for you to start a thread "what's your favourite soup at a Disney restaurant"(mine's mulligatawny).
You have this notion that you're the big cheese here because you have the most posts.Popkid is way down the list but his posts are excellent unlike yours.I'm really not bothered who has the most posts I think none of us except you are.Now go and boil your bottom uder a silly person or I shall taunt you a second time!:) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: just for you loser. ;)

Jay-London (scumbag) where have I been ? more like where have you been? You are starting to really annoy me .My post about the 5th park was great and the replies that followed it were making my head swell ,then you came along and just deflated it in a few lines.Why didn't you just say Mr Lightbeer is talking crap? and left it at that, it would have been easier to take.Better still why didn't you just keep your silly thoughts to yourself (oh monorail lime baby,this is limey humour and not serious ,the bit about the scumbag is though) I have more posts than you have Jay :p

Now I'm off to sort Sillyspook out ,the purse carrying wimp. To be continued.

mono baby this attachment is for you?

Attachments

• lpsrmd2.gif
    lpsrmd2.gif
    8 KB · Views: 61

markymark

Leave it !!!! People, people, we are all here for one reason, that's to marvel in the wonder of all things Disney.

Just one thing WDW-I, surely you can come up with something better than a row of smileys!! Lightbeer has given us a long post there, the least you can do is retort with a degree of comedic flare.

Anyhoo lets all just shake hands and continue on our merry way.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by markymark

Just one thing WDW-I, surely you can come up with something better than a row of smileys!! Lightbeer has given us a long post there, the least you can do is retort with a degree of comedic flare.

I'm just doing it to anger Mr. Lightbeer more.

The only reason I'm mad at Lightbeer is because he keeps on calling me Monorail Lime. Also, ever since I got "Earning My Ears" Status, he has been heckling me for posting weak posts. I feel that a one word post or smiley face post is better then no post because it lets the author know that you have read his post. Although some posts you can't put more, like "are you a shareholder", etc. I am here to voice my opinion, and if I feel that a smiley face or few-word reply is a sufficient enough reply, then so be it - thats my reply.

Mr. Lightbeer talks about my lame posts, well at least half of his are telling my that I have lame posts. Now you tell me who has the lame posts.

Anyway, since Mr. Lightbeer seems to realize that I am not Monorail Lime (as evident in a General Discussion thread), I'm not gonna drag this on any further and hopefully he doesn't either.

Good day. :) :) (sorry, had to do for old-times sake)

Paul

:eek:
This is tremendous stuff I was going to the Pub but I think I will now stick around, I've not laughed so much since Blackburn Rovers knocked Liverpool out of the FA Cup last season.
Bring on 11.00pm 21st June what an absolute riot.
Paul.

jay_london

Original Poster
lightbeer dear boy , we all know where your screen name came from. Your association with alcohol comes from the fact that you come from Liverpool and are thus a head;)

Did you know a couple of famous 60's bands came from liverpool??

As regards your lame post re the 5th park , well what can I say a common sense reply seems to have sunk the thread, sorry.

All my love from a vastly superior londoner:rolleyes:

jay:cool:

M

Mr Lightbeer

Hey bozo,

we actually won the F.A.Cup last season as well as the Worthington Cup and the U.E.F.A.Cup, you're refering to the season before when we took things easy,too bloody easy.

Attachments

• soccermicrmd2.gif
    soccermicrmd2.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 44

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer

Now I'm off to sort Sillyspook out ,the purse carrying wimp. To be continued.
Err.... I'm afraid. My name is in one of Mr. Lightsnack's post. By the way, what makes me a purse carrying wimp?

:) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by jay_london
lightbeer dear boy , we all know where your screen name came from. Your association with alcohol comes from the fact that you come from Liverpool and are thus a head;)

Did you know a couple of famous 60's bands came from liverpool??

As regards your lame post re the 5th park , well what can I say a common sense reply seems to have sunk the thread, sorry.

All my love from a vastly superior londoner:rolleyes:

jay:cool:

CALM DOWN ! CALM DOWN!

MISS MINNIE

What happened to Lightbeer??

Come on you Baggies???

W..EST..BROMW..ICH....ALBION - back into the Premier again - Just like

WDW

WBA

Know a good team when you see it (lol)

I know I have asked before but howw do you get Mickey kicking a football at the bottom of your thread

markymark

In the woed of the mighty Jim Royle

"Vastly Superior Londoner .......MY

Hey Lightbeer, what is the problem with this southern softie. He has probably never been north of the Watford Gap, coz he likes it so much darn sarf.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom