What's going on in the Wonders of Life pavillion now?

Thrill Seeker

It will next be used for the Flower & Garden Festival, then closed until the fall to be used for Food & Wine. Such a waste of space...

RonAnnArbor

Its used quite a lot actually -- its used during cheerleading competitions when they use the outdoor stadium in the parking lot, they use it as a staging area. Its used for FG and FW festivals (quite extensively for the latter). Its used as a conference center for large group activities that choose to rent it as their "homebase" at Epcot. As far as Disney is concerned, its not a waste of space at all -- they use it for their money-making activites during the festivals, and they rent it for many days of the year and bring in plenty of money...so while you and I feel its sad not to have a major attraction in there, Disney isn't disappointed at all right now...

matt9112

Its used quite a lot actually -- its used during cheerleading competitions when they use the outdoor stadium in the parking lot, they use it as a staging area. Its used for FG and FW festivals (quite extensively for the latter). Its used as a conference center for large group activities that choose to rent it as their "homebase" at Epcot. As far as Disney is concerned, its not a waste of space at all -- they use it for their money-making activites during the festivals, and they rent it for many days of the year and bring in plenty of money...so while you and I feel its sad not to have a major attraction in there, Disney isn't disappointed at all right now...

well i will agree with you 100% its a space that they easily converted and it fills a superb role...if not they would be forced to use somewhere else...or (the horror) build another structure for those events....however as an argument it is located in such a fashion (obviously) as an attraction and sure this might raise its appeal for function groups ect i know it would be better for my sleep at night if it were a ride =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom