What you miss the most?

Adam Snider

Original Poster
When you leave Disney World, what is it that you miss most? For me I miss the little things, like just the sights, sounds, and smells from around the parks. Also I miss taking the Disney buses to the parks, Am i the only one?

brb1006

Riding on the Monorail, I really love looking inside the windows as you pass from MK to Epcot or the other way around.

Then there's the area music you would hear when you are at Tommorowland, Future World, or Magic Kingdom.

But what I really miss the most would have to be meeting Disney characters. There's always something about them that you don't get in other Theme Parks.

jrogue

I miss the unique smells around the park, as well as the sound of the wishes fireworks. I miss the way the area around the Polynesian smells when you first wake up in the morning. I miss their chocolate chip cookies! And now I have a new thing to miss...I miss the convenience of magic bands. And a place where I can wear my pack and it's accepted :hilarious:

[edit] LOL just realized that f-a-n-n-y is a word that gets censored here :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: makes it look like I am wearing something scandalous to the parks

Last edited:

Disney4family

I guess the whole package of being a kid again. Not just the characters and the attractions and the resorts and the bubble. I feel like all I do in my adult world is "do". Family. Work. House. etc. As much as we're forced to prepare for today's trips and scrape away at our bubble with the damn phones, it's still the one place where I don't have to think or do - I can just "be" and feel like the CMs care about me and take care of me. Maybe that's one of the things that I miss about being a kid - feeling like someone will take care of you and you can just relax and enjoy your life. It's fun having fun.

Missymoe4

I miss rising up early in the morning, knowing that the day ahead is going to be fun-filled and amazing. The hype inside my body cannot be mistaken.

On another note, I miss the smells, sounds, dazzle of Disney. I especially enjoy the early summer mornings and the evenings in the MK spent strolling around the park. Humidity high, ice cream melting and joy in the air.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom