What would you do if you were in charge of Universal Resort Orlando?

Which part of the resort would you improve(adding, expansions,refurbishments, removing)?

• Islands of Adventure

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Universal Studios Florida

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Universal Citywalk

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Resort hotels

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Volcano Bay (After it comes out)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Resort As A Whole

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jack Pumpkinhead

Original Poster
Universal Oralndo is one of Orlando's greatest hot spots and one of Universal's best resort.With so much going on such as the new King Kong attraction or The New Diagon Alley and Hogwarts express in Universal Studios Florida or the new hotel Loew's Sapphire Falls and The Volcano Bay water/theme park,it seem that Universal Orlando is constintley growing,yet it falls short in some places like Universal Studios park.So that's why I created this thread,to ask Imagineers,what would you do if you were in charge of Universal Resort Orlando?

Twilight_Roxas

A sequel to River Adventure, Updating Camp Jurassic, the Discovery Center either updated or become the new building from the film, Gyrosphere attraction, and I think that's about it.

orlando678-

I think I would keep the old river adventure just refurbish it and then add another ride( gerosphere) for the Jurassic World movie, so that there is a balance between old and new.

orlando678-

But i dont feel something for having two rides based on Jurassic World. One for Jurassic park( river adventure) and one for Jurassic World feels like a great division( gerospheres).

Twilight_Roxas

During the construction of Jurassic Park one of the biggest attractions for the park being close to completion was the River Adventure. The hurricane, Nerdy's sabotage of the fences causing the park to be cancelled preventing the completion of River Adventure. When Jurassic World was being constructed Simon Masrani, and Claire Dearing discovered the incomplete River Adventure from outside the former Jurassic Park area, and decided to bring the River Adventure to Jurassic World, and it was complete, and open in 2006.

Last edited:

orlando678-

It seems nice, but I just would like to keep the T-rex and all. The other dinosaur( dont know its name) could be the monster for the gerospheres.

Twilight_Roxas

I was thinking of the Idominus Rex being in the River Adventure, because the Raptor containment area was going to switch with the Indominus Rex containment area next to Hadrosaur Cove. Plus the references to Jurassic Park excluding it's backstory in the queue video would be replace with Jurassic World. The reference of Raptor area is the box that almost falls on the riders.

brb1006

Despite "Hop" being an okay film and can have some weird ideas and wasn't one of the best films from Universal and llumination Entertainment . It would be interesting if there was ever an attraction that was focused more on the Pink Berets (The female bunny squad). They have there own theme song for crying out loud. I actually wish Universal/Ilumination would someday think of creating a movie just starring the trio and ignore the awkward comedy from "Hop" maybe as a spin-off and The Pink Berets will actually been given names and gaining there own voice actors.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Since Terminator is replace in Hollywood. I think Orlando's should be replace with a year round permanent maze based off The Walking Dead or The Purge to spare the use of it appearing only in Halloween Horror Nights

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom