what were your 3 fasspass+ picks?

hrmom26

Original Poster
So excited!!! i will be able to do my fasspass picks on thursday i'm wondering what ones you all picked? i understand i can pick 3 a day, per park correct? so help me decide lol what did you (or are you) pick for your 3 per park? thanks :joyfull:

afar28

Depends which park and who you're going with. On my first day I selected BTMRR, Splash Mountain and Space Moutain. If you're with younger kids I would suggest Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh since they usually have long waits. Thats if you're going to MK your first day, which I tend to do. Enjoy your trip! :)
Oh and also, 7DMT always has crazy waits. It will sell out quickly so I would lock that up ASAP

hrmom26

Original Poster
ok just to clarify can you pick just 3 period? or 3 per day , per park, for the amount of days you have on your ticket?

afar28

ok just to clarify can you pick just 3 period? or 3 per day , per park, for the amount of days you have on your ticket?
It starts as 3 per day. All three have to be in the same park. After you use those three, you can pick a bonus one, and after you use that another bonus, ect. The bonus ones can be used in any park you want

hrmom26

Original Poster
It starts as 3 per day. All three have to be in the same park. After you use those three, you can pick a bonus one, and after you use that another bonus, ect. The bonus ones can be used in any park you want
so you can only do 3 ahead of time? the others you do as you go while on vacation? thanks

tcool

thanks i got confused for a second lol ok so back to my original question then what 3 did you pick for each park??
Day Numbero Uno : TSMM, Star Tours, and The Little Mermaid Show / TSMM, Star Tours, and Tower of Terror (I refuse to do TOT)
Day 2 : Peter Pan's Flight, Splash, 7DMT / PPF, Splash, Space (I refuse to do Space :p)
Final Day: Expedition Everest, Kali, Kilimanjaro

And those are FPs for a 13 year old who will not anything more intense / frightening than Space and who is obsessed with everything Disney related :D (Except Aristocats and Black Cauldron we don't mix together well.)

hrmom26

Original Poster
Day Numbero Uno : TSMM, Star Tours, and The Little Mermaid Show / TSMM, Star Tours, and Tower of Terror (I refuse to do TOT)
Day 2 : Peter Pan's Flight, Splash, 7DMT / PPF, Splash, Space (I refuse to do Space :p)
Final Day: Expedition Everest, Kali, Kilimanjaro

And those are FPs for a 13 year old who will not anything more intense / frightening than Space and who is obsessed with everything Disney related :D (Except Aristocats and Black Cauldron we don't mix together well.)
we have a mixed bag for us i am not a fan of extreme rides myself but my daughter loves them, my son (16) loves everything pretty much i think i missed star tours my last trip that might be one i pick :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

This site lists restrictions on your initial choices for EPCOT and DHS - pick one Tier 1 attraction and two Tier 2 attractions. I haven't found anything like this mentioned in the MDE pages (but then again I'm well outside my 60 day period and cant go too far into the booking pages).
Why make restrictions in these two parks and not, for example, MK where there are loads of FP attractions ?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Why make restrictions in these two parks and not, for example, MK where there are loads of FP attractions ?
Because DHS and Epcot have fewer headliner attractions than MK. Most folks would choose both Soarin' and Test Track for example; limiting your choice to one or the other spreads the crowd to other attractions.

Tinkerfan4ever

Here is what we chose. Have fun picking!

MK - Splash, Meet Mickey, Mine Train
HS - Star Tours, Toy Story, Voyage of Little Mermaid
Epcot - Soarin', Meet Mickey & Pals, Seas with Nemo
AK - Kilimanjaro Safari, Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur

And since we have 2 days at MK and Epcot...
MK - Splash, Big Thunder, Anna/Elsa
Epcot - Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Seas with Nemo

SAV

MK - 7DMT, Big Thunder, Space
Epcot - Soarin, Maelstrom, Turtle Talk
DHS - Toy Story Mania, Star Tours, TOT
AK - Safari, EE, Kali River

But really you should go through the on-line maps and decide what you really want to go on and do a FP+ for that. Then add the extras or wait stand-by as you go along in the day.

ratherbeinwdw

Just remember you will need a fastpass for Toy Story, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and Soarin. Most of the rest are still available day of. We usually fastpass Soarin and head for Test Track and wait standby or single rider. At HS, we fastpass Toy Story and head for RnR. You can get on Kali during early hours with no trouble. You can also get on it most days past five with a short wait. If you do the early hours at AK, you can basically ride everything that usually has a long line later in the morning very quickly and leave your fastpasses for another park if you're going to hop. If not, then make the passes as early as possible so you have time to add others when those are used.
If you want to see lots of animals, make sure and do the Safari at AK as early as possible. We've never had to fastpass that one as we get there at rope drop or early hours.

MaxsDad

DHS: Star Tours, TSMM, Tower of Terror
MK: Space, Seven Dwarfs, Big thunder
Epcot: Soarin, Spaceship Earth, Mett and Greet
AK: Everest, Safari, Dinosaur
2nd Day at MK: Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Pirates
2nd Day at Epcot: Test TRack, The Seas, Maelstrom

EricaLee78

We have ten park days (we have three water park days mixed in here too) - here is what I picked for our group of 7

Day 1 MK - SDMT, BTM & Splash
Day 2 EP - Spaceship Earth, Soarin & Malestrom
Day 3 - water park
Day 4 AK - Safari, Dinosaur, Everest
Day 5 MK - SDMT, BTM, then the 7 of us are split for the 3rd between A&E, Space & Buzz
Day 6 - water park
Day 7 HS - TSMM, TOT, Frozen Sing Along
Day 8 AK - Everest, Safari, Dinosaur
Day 9 EP - Spaceship Earth, Test Track & Character Spot
Day 10 - water park
Day 11 HS - TOT, Rockin Rollercoaster, Muppet Vision
Day 12 EP - Spaceship Earth, Soarin, Malestrom
Day 13 MK - BTM, SDMT, Talking Mickey

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom