What were you excited to see?

mouskateer carrie

Original Poster
In your past visits to Disney World, what attractions/shows/parks were you very excited about experiencing? I'm talking like, "Wow, this is going to change my life" anticipation.

I was thinking back to the early days of Honey, I Shrunk The Audience and I had family that saw it before I did which made me incredibly jealous. I was incredibly excited to see it and I remember it living it up my expectations :)

I also did this with Animal Kingdom... more specifically Kilimanjaro Safaris. I can remember seeing so many promos for it and being over-the-moon excited. It was such a new concept at the time!

How about you?? What were you excited beyond excited to see?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
When Captain EO came back.

tumblr_lyyajlq9JP1r8izwpo1_500.gif

J_Carioca

I was pretty pumped about getting to do the mine train on my last trip. I had watched all the construction pics on this site beforehand. Then we got there and tried to get a FP and couldn't get one for the whole frickin' week. We did eventually go on it after about a 40 mins. wait in the standby line at 1am.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
When I was little.. The original test track.. We would go for years and years to check my height to ride and I wouldn't be tall enough to ride!! Finally.. Like 7 or 8 years later.... I WAS FINALLY TALL ENOUGH!! BEST experience of my LIFE!! Test Track is the best thing I've ever experienced in Epcot other than Cranium Command :)

Disney4family

For me, it would be the opportunity to feel at home at the Contemporary. As a kid, my parents always stayed off campus. Riding the monorail through the Contemporary was beyond exciting (as it still is, of course). To this day, I still wait for the little bump up on the track after passing through the hotel on the way to the Magic Kingdom. Strip away 40 something years of my life at that point and I am a little 7 year old totally in awe of being at WDW.
Although my immediate family calls Bay Lake home, it is an amazing experience now to sit at the Contemporary Cafe or walk through Bay View Gifts and know that I get to feel and experience what I saw others do when I was only a kid. Of course, most of me is enjoying another, magical, memorable trip when I'm there - but there will always be a little 7 year old girl filled with awe, memories and wonder of being at the Contemporary and so close to the Magic Kingdowm.

DisneyPrincess5

My "excited beyond excited" moment was my husband and my first trip together for so many reasons. First, we had booked the trip after only being together for a few months for 15 months away which was a bit dicey so I was so elated that we had made it happily to that point. Also it was my first time staying at the Poly or that close to a park. I remember we had a major countdown going and everyday we were just so excited to go. And once we got there we were even more wild with joy. Taking the monorail to MK was awesome and we are at all new restaurants I'd never been to. Great memories.

KappleB2

Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid. I was right in that prime age when the movie came out and have always felt Ariel was left out at the parks. I couldn't wait to get back there my first day! And it is beautiful! The ride itself could use some work work but the outside is so well done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom