What WDW theme parks should have a paid park wide food tour?

What WDW theme parks should have a paid park wide food tour?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epcot

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • DHS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • None - WDW theme park food isn't worthy enough having having guests pay for a culinary tour

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • None - WDW has enough charge tours and events already

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I am asking this because I read on another site that starting on October 1st the Magic Kingdom will launching a new tour called Taste of the Magic Kingdom.

Taste of the Magic Kingdom is going to be a paid culinary tour that will have popular snacks and dishes of the park.

Last edited:

yedliW

I think a 'progressive dinner' would be cool at the WS. Have a small dish at each country, or at every other one, since 11 might be too much.. Maybe have a passport sort of thing that you have a certain number of stamp places, and 2 or 3 options at each country and you pick which 5 or 6 you want to try..

MissPixie

Epcot World Showcase would make the most sense it seems as there would be a huge array of different styles of foods to partake along the tour. They would have to make it much bigger than the International Food and Wine Festival though to charge an extra price for it and we all know most of those tours are expensive.

Phonedave

Are we talking a tasting tour or a tour of the operations?

Tour of the operations I am all for. A tour to taste the same stuff I can buy on my own, no thanks.

CaptainAmerica

I am asking this because I read on another site that starting on October 1st the Magic Kingdom will launching a new tour called Taste of the Magic Kingdom.

Taste of the Magic Kingdom is going to be a paid culinary tour that will have popular snacks and dishes of the park.
Yeah, I don't know who they're trying to appeal to with this one. It sounds basically like what most people do when they're in the MK anyways but they don't have to pay extra for it.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
My first thought on this is Disney better not have a dish from Tony's Town Square as part of the culinary tour. I'm not the only one through the years didn't have a good experience there.

I want to know the cost of it because the strength of the park for food is snacks. MK also does have some good counter service places such as Columbia Harbor House, but I don't think highly of the park for table service.

Epcot is made for a culinary tour. Epcot has a great reputation for food and deserves it. I can't talk much about AK since I really didn't try a lot of places there for snacks.

Hockey89

My first thought on this is Disney better not have a dish from Tony's Town Square as part of the culinary tour. I'm not the only one through the years didn't have a good experience there.

I want to know the cost of it because the strength of the park for food is snacks. MK also does have some good counter service places such as Columbia Harbor House, but I don't think highly of the park for table service.

Epcot is made for a culinary tour. Epcot has a great reputation for food and deserves it. I can't talk much about AK since I really didn't try a lot of places there for snacks.
The food at Epcot is ok... The places at resorts are much much better... Do I like having lunch at mexaco, china, and England? Yeah, it's tasty for lunch and hits the spot, but we never eat dinner there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom