what was captain eo??

WDWspider

Here is a cool logo of the show, could make a nice avatar for someone. Needs resizing and touching up (I will fit it Monday).

Attachments

• captaineologo.gif
    captaineologo.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 131

WDWspider

Donald enjoys the show:

:animwink:

Not sure how that boy got popcorn in there. :eek: :)

Attachments

• captaineo_010.jpg
    captaineo_010.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 132

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Her magesty IS scary even to me today!! I can't imagine why they'd wanna make her so scary.

Can anyone tell me what the plot was again?

NakedMickey

I remember Captain EO. I was so afraid of that ride when I was younger.

I was digging around in my room a few days ago and found an old captian EO watch! It doesn't work, but hey, it's an artifact of the Epcot of yesterday.

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by One Lil Spark

I still have a huge stuffed animal of the elephant from Captain EO that was like grey with green splotches and wore a mesh tank top! What was his name?? Anyone remember??
. :D

Was it Hooter?

I used to have the little PVC characters ........

I also remember that at the end Micheal would open his shirt and a rainbow would come out.:hammer:

MCMike37

Geez, and no one has posted the storyline yet:lol:

A quick rundown. MJ is on a ship with his companions. They are looking for a beacon of some sort when they crash on this planet. MJ seems to knowmore though, and when they are capatured and taken to her majesty, he says that it was his mission to bring her a secret, which, turns out to be music and love and all that jazz.

I really like it, especially the transformation sequencies leading to the final dance sequence (When all the horrible creastures come out of their shells to reveal a joyfull, colorful, happy frockling group of fun)

Truely a classic (Although I really did like Magic Journeys (Which preceeded Captain EO at Epcot a looong time ago)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom