what to wear mid February

jargan

Original Poster
In the past we have visited in the summer. This year we will be there Feb 9-17. Do we need pants and short sleeved shirts, shorts or sweaters. I have no idea what to expect. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Steph:)

palmage

Feb weather is a box of chocolates.
Could be 40, could be 80 so layer a lot.
Layer because it could be 40 in the morning and ht 70 during the day.
Not much rain though.

mouselvrmom

:)We've gone the last two Febs & we always seem to miss the really good weather. On both trips we had one day where it was 40 and really cold all day. But we also had a few days that were 70 and sunny. So I guess you really need to be prepared for everything. Oh, well, we always spend lots of money on gloves, sweatshirts and blankets!

Nemo14

:)We've gone the last two Febs & we always seem to miss the really good weather. On both trips we had one day where it was 40 and really cold all day. But we also had a few days that were 70 and sunny. So I guess you really need to be prepared for everything. Oh, well, we always spend lots of money on gloves, sweatshirts and blankets!
We've been going the third week of February for the past 6 years, and we've usually had great weather. I always pack pants, shorts, tanks, tees, and a couple of "camp shirts', as well as a hoodie. Most days we've never needed the warmer clothes, but you never know with FL weather. Coming from RI, we think 60 degrees is a heat wave!

Leafs_fan

We went last year at the end of Jan. and we bought way to much clothes. There was only one day where I wore long pants to the park. Were going again this year from Jan. 27th to Feb. 10th.

Blue0ctane

I would advise bringing a hoodie, sweatpants, jeans, and a sweatshirt, but also pack some warm clothes. Florida temperatures are quite fickle.

ilovepluto23

I've been in feb. a couple of times, but you basically have to check the weather a few days before you leave on tv or online. Then, check it again the day before. In february 2004, our first day at the MK it was in the 70's...but the next day was in the 30's. Me being from Louisiana, I needed a winter coat (thank goodness I had packed one!). We weren't expecting it to be THAT cold, but you can never be too sure with the south/southeast. Weather is never steady here.

csbear

We always go end January to February, weather is usually like English Summer, a bit chilly first thing in the morning and after dark but warm during the day, In 2006 we only had 2 rainy days. I usually take light clothes to layer and jackets or sweatshirts for early mornings and late nights. It can get quite cold sitting watching Fantasmic, Illuminations and Wishes displays so make sure you take a jacket. :wave:

Airline tickets arrived today, 14 days to go to our next trip :)

mousebymarriage

We will be there Feb. 10th - 18th , we almost always go this week in Feb.
The weather can be very tempermental, we have had days in the 80's and then in the 50's a few days later. The nights can be chilly! I always pack shorts and tee's as well as jeans and sweatshirts. Don't forget your bathing suits because my kids can usually use the pool most of the vacation. It sound silly but, I have even packed gloves because some evenings and early mornings can be FROSTY! Oh and don't forget a jacket, if you have to buy this stuff at the parks or resort gift shops it is a small fortune.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom