what to tell the college?

ldsprincess

Original Poster
hey guys
well, i'm going to be a freshman in college this year and next week i'm heading up to the school to talk about financial aid and the CP. i plan on doing the college program during my first semester sophomore year (fall 2009), provided everything works out well. However, what do i need to bring to the school to discuss? i haven't really been able to find specific dates for the beginning and end of the program, so i'm not sure what to tell them. i'm pretty sure they've had students participate in the disney program in the past, so hopefully it'll all work out nicely. thanks for any info!
~Renee

Captain Hank

There's a lot of variation in program dates. If you get accepted into the CP, you'll be given a list of several different arrival and departure dates to choose from.

Once school starts in the fall, try to get in contact with the Disney College Program Campus Reps at your college. They'll be handling recruiting for the Spring '09 program. They'd be the most knowledgable as far as who to talk to on your campus. If you're having trouble getting in contact with them, try talking with the Office of Career Services (or some similarly named department). Usually, the Campus Reps will check in with that sort of office each year with contact info. That office also typically handles things related to internships and co-ops, so they'd have an idea of what you'll need to do on your particular campus.

At the very least, you'll want to talk with your academic advisor and potentially your department head's office pretty soon, so that you can start scheduling classes so that the CP has as little of an impact on your academic schedule as possible. You'll probably want to talk to the Dean's office and Office of Residence Life closer to when you do your program.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom