What to pack for WDW honeymoon?

new2disney

Original Poster
My fiancee and I will be honeymooning at WDW (Cornado Springs) 12/3-9/2006. We have never been there before and I've only been to Orlando once. We will be flying down (from VA) and renting a car. Other than the lingerie...what do I pack?? Winter coats or bathing suits?!?! Help please. Thanks!

Tim G

new2disney said:
My fiancee and I will be honeymooning at WDW (Cornado Springs) 12/3-9/2006. We have never been there before and I've only been to Orlando once. We will be flying down (from VA) and renting a car. Other than the lingerie...what do I pack?? Winter coats or bathing suits?!?! Help please. Thanks!
Jeez! you're just married... Is there anything else needed than lingery? (if any) :animwink:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Corrus beat me to the funny part of my answer...

Light jackets and long pants for the evenings, it can cool down quickly when the sun goes down. Carry a sweater during the day if it's breezy. But parkas aren't likely to be necessary except for the trip home...

Turcicus

Congrats on your marriage!! My wife and I, also in VA, honeymooned at WDW last year. It's a great honeymoon destination! Matter o' fact, I think it's the most popular in the 48 states.

zjer

How about both? :D Depending on the day, you may want to lay by the pool during the day and you may need a jacket that night at PI. I went to CS for my honeymoon as well, its great. For the honeymoon it's nice to stay at a bit more mature hotel. If you are a beer drinker, you can (last I checked) get a pitcher of Dos Equis for $12 at the bar next to the pepper mill. Cheapest drinking at Disneyworld. Lingerie is for the anniversary, pack only your "birthday suit" for the nights.:animwink:

Wishmaster

Why don't you watch the weather channel and figure it out yourself? No one wants to hear about your lingerie either, makes you sound rather sleazy.

tink rules

Wishmaster will NEVER go on a honeymoon.... at least one that requires lingere.....

Ok... We were there during Dec. last year and had both kinds of weather... I did use my down vest one night - but I also saw alot of people wear fleece and I swear by my LL Bean fleece jacket...

It can also be warm on some times - so be prepped for both... just a little of each... don't overpack it though... but you can always bring things to layer...

Oh... and about the honeymoon part... my mom always says hang a robe nearby in case of fire drills!!!

Congrats and enjoy... Don't forget to get you're just married buttons at Guest Services at the parks so you can be spoiled a bit!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom