Trip Report What time is it? MICKEY TIME. August 2014

Is it entirely possible to have two extremely amazing Disney trips in a row? One would think the first trip’s fun and happiness could not be duplicated again…

Unfortunately, I am home. Real home. Not my Disney World bubble. Getting over this harsh reality is like a kick straight to the stomach, after eating a really gigantic meal. What is this life I live? Why am I not waking up on property? Oh the harsh truths we must face when exiting that bubble! Writing a trip report will help cure my Disney depression, it’s a statement I keep uttering to myself while I slowly grip the fact that my trip is OVER. WHAT?! Months of planning and excitement and poof! DONE. GONE. Is it time to go back yet? PLEASE?! Peeling the magicband off my wrist was painful.. PAINFUL I TELL YOU!!

imagejpg7_zps1262d39b.jpg

My name’s Nicole and I am a Disney freak. (I’m the girl on the left.) If there ever is a rehab program for people who are overly obsessed with Disney, you can bet some of my friends, my boyfriend, and my family would check me right in. I love the little mermaid, and change my favorite park depending on the day. I don’t know what my favorite ride is, some days it’s Soarin’, some days it’s Splash, sometimes it’s even Tower of Terror. Whatever is the last ride I’ve been on, that’s the one I will probably tell you. Ugh, I’m indecisive!

b02728cf-23d5-46e2-acf1-6a26b9d6b599_zps5fe4c65c.png

For those who didn’t follow along on my pre-trip report, here’s a quick recap. I flew to Disney World August 17th, and stayed at the Wilderness Lodge until August 21st. The lovely people of WDWmagic convinced us to upgrade from Art of Animation since we had a pin code. From there it was off to Port Canaveral, for my first ever Disney cruise, let alone cruise. Had three nights on the Disney Dream, and then back to Orlando for a day at Downtown Disney. I came home late August 24th, which gave me 8 full days immersed in Disney. This trip was the second trip with my best friend; we went last July for 10 days and had a wonderful, unforgettable time. We knew Disney missed us. :)

Originally, we were supposed to go in June and stay at Art of Animation, then go on the Dream, but due to massive amounts of snowstorms in lovely New Jersey this past winter, we had to postpone to August. Now everyone was warning me about the heat, and let me just tell you all, YOU WERE RIGHT. It may have been the hottest, sweatiest (sorry!) trip of my life, but it was one that I will never forget.

Shall I begin?

It all started not too long ago, at the wee hours in the morning.

IMG_1685_zpsa8effceb.jpg

I slept at my friend’s house so her parents could take us to the airport for our flight at 5:59 in the morning. We would be in Disney at 8:30 A.M. Who needs sleep?

Made it though security fairly quickly, and decided it was perfectly acceptable to eat our first meal of the day at 4:30 A.M.

First food picture of the trip! LOL.. and it’s in bags.. Big fail, Nicole.

IMG_1686_zps100779e9.jpg

IMG_1687_zpsca936d7d.jpg

IMG_1688_zps99d8f598.jpg

Probably not a good idea to drink iced coffee when you are aiming to sleep on the flight down, but with all that excitement I guess it didn’t matter! Do you guys remember the commercial with the little boy who says, “I’m too excited to sleep!” Yep, that’s me in a nutshell on Disney eve.

We took so long eating, we didn’t realize our plane had already boarded and as we were walking to the gate, we heard them announce the final boarding call. We booked it! Could you imagine if we missed our flight? Oh the horror! I don’t know why we didn’t realize that you’d need to be on the plane prior to 5:59 in order for it to take off. Hey, it was early. I’m using that excuse :)

IMG_1691_zps52acb54c.jpg

IMG_1692_zps857b0b68.jpg

We made it on and were off! My friend slept for maybe 20 minutes, I didn’t sleep at all. Too much excitement! We read and chatted about what was yet to come.

We landed early (YESS!!!), and navigated our way like champs to the B side of the airport. Last year we got lost…this year we were pros. Haha.

IMG_1693_zpsfabcc90a.jpg

We scanned our matching pink magic bands at the magical express counter, saw that first mickey head light up green, and we’re off! It was time for our first Disney ride of the trip…a bus ride!

IMG_1696_zps0d56d9a9.jpg

Wilderness Lodge, get ready for us!!

Mom@disney

image.jpg
This ride was like an instant blow dryer. You get a lot of wind whipping around those bends! We were hysterically laughing, having the best time. I seem to always forget how wild Big Thunder Mountain truly is. I always tend to think of it as a mild roller coaster, and then I hop on board and am proven totally wrong.

IMG_2006_zps007bb89a.jpg

IMG_2007_zps054faf1c.jpg

IMG_2011_zps386e8007.jpg

Look at those gorgeous blue skies! The skies were sooo pretty the whole time we were there that day. I look at my pictures now and try to close my eyes and put myself back. Do you ever do the same? I wish they made a Yankee candle scented "Magic Kingdom". I want to be there :( They say scent is the best way to recollect memories, I wish I could bottle Disney World and wear it as perfume. Okay, back on topic...

There also was a message in the sky which we found pretty interesting…

IMG_2012_zps06064262.jpg

I don’t know where they would be doing that? Any ideas? It looked like it was directly over big thunder, but I am probably totally wrong in guessing airplane words projection measurements.

We then headed off to

IMG_2016_zpsfa59fef3.jpg

Our first ride was Pirates of the Caribbean. Such a classic. My friend ended up losing her ray-bans on this ride. They fell right off her head and into the water. Oops! At least it was not her finger! It was funny because on our last trip I left my ray-bans on the couch at Port Orleans while we were waiting for the Magical Express. Disney-2 Us-O Disney is just a ray bans thief!

She ended up buying some new cheap shades in the pirate store, but man was she mad! Haha.. things happen I suppose! Don't wear expensive sunnies to Disney, lesson still not learned LOL :)

IMG_2017_zps54843653.jpg

It was then time to hop on our magic carpet and take in some sights. Thanks Aladdin! I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendor!

IMG_2018_zpsc3b281ae.jpg

IMG_2023_zps20131245.jpg

IMG_2026_zps34fec06f.jpg

Ah, the heights!

IMG_2028_zps672af081.jpg

After all that sitting on rides, we were working up an appetite. That makes complete and total sense. Yes, I do think so. :)
Yay! You finally made it to Magic Kingdom! I have yet to watch the opening of the park...we just kept missing it by minutes on our trip. Right on our first day, my hubby realized he forgot his sunglasses at home, I broke mine as we were boarding the bus to MK, and my youngest lost hers while we were on a BTM. So, I do agree, Disney is a sunglasses thief. It turned out fine though because my youngest ended getting her most favourite pair of sunglasses...

Mom@disney

IMG_2063_zpsbaf5c2a3.jpg

The mine train was super cute! I felt like the entire ride went by so fast... It kind of reminded me of Big Thunder Mountain, but with an indoor dark section as well. The dwarfs were so cute, I liked their faces. I had read that some people didn't like the faces, but I thought they looked real. I didn’t really feel the wobble, I guess it happened but I was oblivious to it! For some reason I thought the wobbling back and forth would be more pronounced. I think my favorite part of the ride was the room full of gems. So pretty! Everyone was reaching out trying to grab them. My only wish was that the ride was a little bit longer. I think I compare everything to Splash’s length, and this was definitely much shorter!

We both screamed and laughed our way through the mine; I think the seven dwarfs wanted us to shut the heck up! Haha!

IMG_2064_zpsf2a3f5f5.jpg

Almost lost my crown a few times on this! It’s a wild ride!

After going to work with the dwarfs, we were hungry! Heigh-Ho Heigh-ho it's off to lunch we go! Lunch time! Before our trip, we were asked to participate in the test for Fastpass+ at Be Our Guest and of course we agreed! They had amazing food from what we remembered.

We didn’t pre-order our food because who knows what we would be in the mood for months in advance! I kept saying I was going to order the French onion soup but when it came down to it, it was just too out outside! It's a good thing I didn't pre-order. :)

We walked over to check in and eat with the beast!

IMG_2065_zps27c46b79.jpg

IMG_2070_zps85129459.jpg

IMG_2067_zpsf69ff277.jpg

We placed our order and went to find a seat.. it was crowded in there! We didn’t want to eat in the main dining room because that’s where we had dinner last year, but that was the only table we could find. :( We basically sat in the same exact spot! Two times! We watched the snow fall in the window, it really is an amazing restaurant, both for food and ambiance! I wish there was somewhere as gorgeous at home that I could go eat lunch at!

IMG_2074_zps80c675e7.jpg

I had the croque monsieur with pomme frites, which is like a fancy grilled ham and cheese sandwich. It was SO GOOD. Did I say it was good? Because, IT WAS! I was iffy about trying it and I am so glad I did. I want it now. Can someone ship me one?

My friend had the carved turkey sandwich and she thought it as awesome too. We tried so hard to eat slow so we could enjoy a nice meal sitting down in air conditioning, but the food was too good to be savored. We lapped the table next to us. They got their food before us and were only starting their second halves of their sandwiches when we were finishing ours. Ooops! Also, had more cupcakes! I'm doing well this trip!

We ordered the master’s cupcake, which was chocolate cake topped with grey stuff and the strawberry cream cheese cupcake. We cut them in half and shared. What good friends we are! They were so yummy. These pictures are torturing me. If you can go to BOG for lunch, you must. Your stomach will thank you.

We then wanted to see the Festival of Fantasy parade, so we headed towards Main Street. Took some photos on the way over!

IMG_2075_zpsa5d94356.jpg

IMG_2076_zps473cdbe2.jpg

IMG_2077_zpsb14c6810.jpg

IMG_2079_zps427cdaf7.jpg

It was a wonderfully hot and humid August day, and we were thrilled it wasn't raining. Bring on the heat, I'd take that over rain any day! :)
So glad to hear such positive comments about the 7DMT. I like that you look at everything in a good light and with a quirky sense if humour...you have me laughing out loud! That's why your TRs are so enjoyable to read.

Zipadeelady

I am obsessed with the outlander series right now! Have you read them?
I have!! More than once actually. I havent read the newest one yet. I was going to reread Echo in the Bone since it's been so long since Ive read it to refresh my memory on some details. Have you been watching the mini series on Starz!!? So far I'm loving it. I think it's been following the books for the most part.

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
I vote you replace Stacey the next time they upgrade the must-do disney video. oh and i'll send you a croque monsieur when i go in November :)

Can you by any chance send a nice e-mail to Disney recommending me for my new job? Haha

View attachment 64500
Yay! You finally made it to Magic Kingdom! I have yet to watch the opening of the park...we just kept missing it by minutes on our trip. Right on our first day, my hubby realized he forgot his sunglasses at home, I broke mine as we were boarding the bus to MK, and my youngest lost hers while we were on a BTM. So, I do agree, Disney is a sunglasses thief. It turned out fine though because my youngest ended getting her most favourite pair of sunglasses...

I WANT THOSE!!!!!!

I have!! More than once actually. I havent read the newest one yet. I was going to reread Echo in the Bone since it's been so long since Ive read it to refresh my memory on some details. Have you been watching the mini series on Starz!!? So far I'm loving it. I think it's been following the books for the most part.

Yes! The show is what got me started! Gonna start the third book now.. I'm trying to take it slow but my god, I'm in love with Jamie!

Those ranch waffle fries from the Golden Oak Outpost look delicious!!!! I had the Croque Monsieur and the Master's Cupcake, too! LOVED THEM!!!

Weren't they the best? I wish Disney food delivered, to NJ lol

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
We found a good place to stand, right in front of one of main street's stores so we could feel blasts of AC on our backs. Anyone who has been in the summer knows what I'm talking about! Those cold blasts are a lifesaver, I'll tell ya! It was brutally hot!

Took some nice photos while waiting, it was just a gorgeous day outside! I swear the sky is the background looks fake to me! I just can't get over how pretty these pictures turned out. Main Street is such a wonderful representative of good ole hometown USA. It brings me back to the good old days of mom and pop shops, and local restaurants.. and I have only been alive since the 80s and that's saying something lol. I feel like I'm in the 1950s when I stand there. :)

IMG_2080_zps4485a298.jpg

IMG_2081_zpsf0b9ac0b.jpg

IMG_2082_zps63e3d8d7.jpg

I love the balloons! I vow to get one my next trip! I wanted one so badly but I didn't feel it was fair to the balloon if I had to leave it to get on the cruise. It deserved a longer life than just three days. That was a good deed I did, right?! Next time, you are mine! :)

IMG_2083_zps5cc39587.jpg

My all time favorite store, the emporium! <3
IMG_2084_zps4e7827a7.jpg

I noticed this man making a move on my Native American friend! Back away! He’s mine!!

IMG_2085_zpsecccc7d8.jpg

We then heard the music start playing, and started clapping and dancing to the beat. Festival of FANTASSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY! I may or may not have put this song on my iPod! Muhaha.. I swear Disney had the best soundtrack. I wish they could play the music at all my life events. It just gives me goosebumps! It makes you FEEL.

And soon, the parade was coming our way! :)

IMG_2087_zpsefe5c73b.jpg

My handsome beast! Oh how cute you look up there in your fancy schmancy clothes! If Prince Eric ever leaves me, I will be knocking on the Beast's door. What does Belle have that I don't? LOL
IMG_2091_zps54f5b9e3.jpg

Anna and Elsa pointed to our crowns and then bowed to us! It was such a surreal moment! Princesses were bowing to US! Anna grabbed Elsa and pointed over to us, we know it was directly towards us! How crazy is that!! Only in Disney world :)

IMG_2093_zpsd9acef44.jpg

IMG_2096_zps4e7ab819.jpg

IMG_2099_zps6adfdca5.jpg

IMG_2100_zps175c3e96.jpg

The costumes just blew my mind. They are so vivid, and truly make your craziest dreams come to life. Your imagination is truly endless, and this is evident in these costumes. Whoever designed them did a wonderful job!

IMG_2105_zps6075cf41.jpg

IMG_2107_zpsd226a555.jpg

OH MY GAWD!! FAN GIRL MOMENT!
IMG_2110_zps0b389f2f.jpg

Look at her brush those locks. I want red headed children. And I want to name them all Ariel. Is that strange?

IMG_2112_zpse71d632f.jpg

IMG_2113_zpse9f45b80.jpg

IMG_2117_zpsfe493bda.jpg

IMG_2119_zps8f96edff.jpg

IMG_2121_zps5c615086.jpg

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
And the fantasy continues! This parade is named perfectly! :)
IMG_2123_zpsd20c7f8f.jpg

Merida! I love Merida! I feel like she lost some of her popularity when Frozen came out, but I love the idea of a tomboy princess. Brave is such a great movie, and Merida is an awesome character for little girls to look up to. Kudos, Disney!

IMG_2129_zps46c80f94.jpg

IMG_2130_zpsac635675.jpg

Even prince Phillip bowed to us! My best friend loves Sleeping Beauty, so she almost passed out at this moment.

IMG_2134_zps17c3560b.jpg

IMG_2137_zps39559195.jpg

IMG_2136_zps209d14ba.jpg

More AMAZING costumes, can ya'll make my wedding dress? LOL

IMG_2139_zps16487b5d.jpg

IMG_2140_zpsb69e591c.jpg

IMG_2143_zps74f4ff42.jpg

Only in the world can a dragon come down the street and breathe fire into the air! At this point, my mind just exploded! I tried so hard to not look at photos of this parade before going, and I remember reading about this part.. you really have to see it to believe it! Am I in a fairytale?

IMG_2144_zps9c2479bd.jpg

IMG_2148_zpsa46f5fbe.jpg

IMG_2151_zpsd746585b.jpg

IMG_2152_zpsf741e741.jpg

IMG_2153_zpsb391f4e3.jpg

IMG_2154_zps9d1540eb.jpg

IMG_2156_zps968a0e16.jpg

And the main man of the hour, none other than MICKEY MOUSE! I go crazy when I see Mickey. He just melts my heart.
IMG_2159_zps51a8625d.jpg

IMG_2160_zps0f340e3d.jpg

Sorry for the photo overload, I just snapped like a crazy person! I just wanted to remember every moment. You really need to check this parade out, watching a video online will not do it justice. The colors, the floats, the characters, ahhhhh! Such an amazing parade, I think it is a great addition to MK. The sky as the backdrop helps, it makes Main Street look like the perfect little town! Man, can I move there?

We were pretty exhausted after the parade but we still had one fastpass left and there was no way we were going to miss this!

Our last ride of the day was none other than Space Mountain!

IMG_2163_zpsad0517ec.jpg

As you can probably see from the above photo, I love Space while my friend does not! Haha!!! I enjoy my rocket ship launching me over hills, through twists and turns, all in the dark! She on the other hand, does not! LOL.. what a trooper! We blasted off to the stars before ending our magical day at MK.

We were determined to use our resort's amenities.. so back to Wilderness Lodge it was! When your staying at a deluxe, you just must visit the pool!!

:) :)

Mom@disney

I was so tempted to admire your Festival of Fantasy parade photos, but my whole family ( hubby, 2 daughters, and myself) all promised to not look at anything to do with the parade until we see it in person on our next visit. So I had to quickly scroll down with eyes half closed. I'm sure the photos were beautiful and you had a great time!

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
It was insanely hot, and we wanted to go for a swim. Why not go back to our lovely resort? We were determined to rest at some point in this vacation, and I must say this is about how relaxing it gets.

Came back to see Olaf afloat in my neck pillow! He wanted to swim too!
IMG_2164_zps3789b80a.jpg

Sweaty mess and Olaf!
A6C56074-511A-4F96-8F74-C041F10955DA_zps6f8lo9z2.jpg

Oh this view, can I just pack up my whole house and move here? I could suffice on Roaring Fork for every meal. This has become a common theme, wanting to move to Disney. Wouldn't it be nice?

IMG_2169_zpsd4330826.jpg

We had an underwater camera, and got to take some fun photos. Most of these are just us being idiots, but aren't those the best times of vacation? When you can laugh and be silly. I swear I laughed so much this day that my abs hurt. I may have been eating like a crazy obese woman, but laughing is the best exercise!

DSCF1017_zps58b61d2c.jpg

Before we went under!
DSCF1018_zps0cf12c56.jpg

See, I am the little mermaid! Only I have to hold my nose :)
DSCF1021_zps32909a30.jpg

Where is my hair?
DSCF1024_zpsdc04819d.jpg

This pic cracks me up! A sea monster lol
DSCF1035_zpsc738320d.jpg

Wilderness Pool water selfies are my favorite. This is after going under! I even made it down the slide, it was awesome! No pictures tho :( Big fail! I have no proof!

DSCF1039_zpsabcd5fd1.jpg

We even went in the hot tub! It helped our tired muscles from all the rigorous walking we were doing LOL... walking and sitting on rides!
DSCF1042_zpsf15a08a0.jpg

Doesn't it look like we are at a resort that should have snow surrounding it?!

DSCF1041_zps3537a73d.jpg

Bubbles!!!

DSCF1045_zpsf1dc95c5.jpg

And we caught the geyser going off! Wahoo!!! So cool! You could hear it start to build, and then BOOM! Here comes the water! Who gets to see this on vacation? Oh DISNEY <3

DSCF1046_zpsb225f94f.jpg

DSCF1047_zpsf76af7da.jpg

I love my lodge :)

DSCF1048_zpsd6bb1cbe.jpg

DSCF1049_zps8ce5ee20.jpg

We tried taking a selfie with the geyser... we kind of got it! :) This may have been like a fifteenth attempt, but I will never tell :p

DSCF1051_zpsbe383147.jpg

DSCF1052_zps231bdded.jpg

I'm sorry I post so many photos, I am indecisive!

5992F00B-57C1-4D8A-9155-CB5FFF5124F0_zpsohxmp82a.jpg

Me: in my happy place.
403368E2-FCC7-4E1E-B1A8-3BF724DF5656_zpsdne61img.jpg

:)

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
After a lazy afternoon swimming and soaking up the sun, we were hungry! The pool really works up an appetite, but if you've followed along so far, you know I'm always hungry!

Next up, dinner at our resort!

Olaf photobombed us haha

IMG_2178_zpsae10c918.jpg

Silly mirror shots :)
IMG_2180_zpsd109296b.jpg

Self-timer was the best invention on the digital camera EVER! Look how cute we look! And look at those backdrops on our bed. Can we say gorgeous? I had the best sleep ever. And my dreams were filled with wild animals.

IMG_2182_zps1a3a4dc2.jpg

We had made our reservation for 9:50 at night, who does that?! So we asked if they would see us early. We went down around 9:20 and they said YES! We were their last reservation of the night so I think they were prettttttty happy we had come early!

Whispering Canyon Cafe! Mmmmmm
IMG_2184_zps25ee0d8a.jpg

First up was salad and corn bread. Our sodas came in little jars, such a sweet touch. The salad was delicious. I want that dressing!! The cornbread was warm, and the butter just melted right onto it. I would have been happy if this was all they gave me!

IMG_2185_zps25ad87f2.jpg

Cheers to another trip! This restaurant was a great time. They give you a card, green means you want to participate in the fun, red means you just want to watch. We kept ours on green but there were a ton of little kids dining, so the servers messed with them the most. The kids were riding ponies on sticks, bringing ketchup back and forth to tables, singing songs, getting scolded, it was a jolly good time! This is definitley not a quiet meal! I had so much fun :)

IMG_2186_zpse8193da9.jpg

The next two photos show just how sick we truly are.
IMG_2188_zps68bd11bd.jpg

IMG_2189_zps24784f49.jpg

LOOK AT HOW MUCH WE ATE! We are two young women. WHO DOES THAT? :eek:

I loved the lightning fixtures. The details, people, the details!

IMG_2190_zpsc05d6391.jpg

After eating probably more than my body weight, it was time for dessert. I had this ice cream brownie concoction that was to die for. I think I was in a food coma at this point, so I can't recall the exact name, I'm sorry!

IMG_2191_zps1ba83ea3.jpg

And my friend got something really American, like cobbler. I am more of a chocoholic, so this did not appeal to me in the slightest! :p

IMG_2192_zps5c2b9d01.jpg

And now for some truly embarrassing photos, to emphasize just how full this meal will make you. If you want to eat enough food for an army, go to Whispering Canyon Cafe!

The struggle:
IMG_2194_zps3862072b.jpg

What we accomplished:
IMG_2195_zps9cdecd42.jpg

We just may have been the last people dining. Oops!
IMG_2196_zps9132b357.jpg

I am in a food coma.

IMG_2198_zps2423a95a.jpg

My friend fish-eyed this photo, but I cannot stop laughing when I see it. I was DYING. SO MUCH FOOD. I have debated inserting it LOL, so please do not make too much fun of me. Whispering Canyon had the best food ever, and I may have overindulged.. it was just too good to stop!!!!!!

IMG_2202_zps47e1fdba.jpg

Alien and Olaf were waiting for our twenty pound heavier bodies to come snuggle with them!

IMG_2207_zpsafa08397.jpg

I quickly put on PJs, turned on the TV, and got ready for bed. It felt like I had just experienced Thanksgiving, at both my grandmother's and my aunt's. Does this description even remotely make you imagine how much food we consumed?

But before we said goodnight, we gazed at our castle!

IMG_2210_zpsf6dfac30.jpg

Another magical day was completed. What were we up to next?!

:hilarious::hilarious:

Longers

Wow, more great memories. Your festival of fantasy photos are great. I wasn't going to look before my Nov trip but couldn't help myself. Can't wait to see it. Love the fish eye photo, your friend did a great job there. Your video is great I love watching these. We already have plans to make videos this year, the music to put on them is already being planned.
And just for the record you were very kind to the balloons - oh dear ... Wait for it ..... you'll have to plan another trip to be able to buy one!

FlaggNL

Hej there :) I was busy the last week with work... and when returing to this forum there is your TR. On one hand it is sad.. cause you have returned home, on the other hand it is great because we can watch and read your TR! And it is as marvelous as your previous trip! Makes me feel soooo jealous... but hej... then it again now it's only 44 days left for us! Great that you added some videos! Great music in it :) Bastille is THE BEST next BIG thing! Can;t wait for more! Thanks for the share!! Ohw and btw..... in on of your post you mentioned that one day you will in the World during Haloween season.... guess what.. WE ARE! :)

joshsprincess921

Your parade and lodge photos are gorgeous! That pool looks like so much fun! Dinner looked amazing, especially your DESSERT!! Mmm, I'm a chocoholic too. I love both of your dresses too :) Can't wait to see Day 3!

mrdrift

What a really wonderful couple days in the parks and at the resort. You two seem to always have a wonderful time together and its really great to share with all of us. The Parade pictures were perfect. The food and dessert was to die for and a place for my family to visit. Thanks for sharing. following along.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom