What time does expo close for race pick up?

Longers

Original Poster
Can someone please help?

We are headed to the world in Nov and wanted to register for a run Disney race. I know registration opens in March but my brother flies on Friday and wants to run the jingle jungle on Sat morning. As I can no longer pick up the race bits for him does anyone know what time the expo stays open until. I think his flight lands at 4 and as its international he might not be in Disney until 6pm.

We don't want to register if he isn't going to be able to pick the bits up to run.

Thank you

dreamfinder

They may change. The 2014 Wine & Dine expo was Fri 10-7 Sat 9-3. But the hours this weekend for the Princess race were Thurs 10-8 Fri 9-7 Sat 9-5. If he lands at 4, his best bets would be to take a taxi/drive direct to WWoS. Using DME would make him go to his hotel first, which would add 30-60 mins to his trip.

Longers

Original Poster
They may change. The 2014 Wine & Dine expo was Fri 10-7 Sat 9-3. But the hours this weekend for the Princess race were Thurs 10-8 Fri 9-7 Sat 9-5. If he lands at 4, his best bets would be to take a taxi/drive direct to WWoS. Using DME would make him go to his hotel first, which would add 30-60 mins to his trip.

Thank you so much for this. We land the day before so we're thinking of driving to the airport to Pick them up as we have a car - looks like we might all be able to run after all. I couldn't find the times anywhere. I think if it's around 7 we should be able make it. Fingers crossed.
Thanks again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom