What similar ride should be in the other parks?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
We all know that there are certain types of rides that are basically copied - though different in theme - from one park to the next (or even tripled up in the same park). I'm primarily referring to what I call the "kiddie spinner" ride such as Dumbo, Flying Carpets, and Astro Orbiter......which by extension is Triceratop Spin at AK. Since Disney is so willing to repeat the same ride, is there any other ride in any of the WDW parks that you think could be redone/reused well in another park?

For instance, I keep thinking that the TTA Peoplemover would be a good fit in Epcot, either in Future World or World Showcase, or maybe even both. And it would have the same good concept behind it, allowing people to get off their feet for a bit, maybe even kill some time, while waiting for their fastpass time or whatever......and yet still be on a ride.

neoshinok

I'd like a boat ride at AK that combines elements of Living with the Land and the Safari. Tour through various types of vegetation and also animal habitats.

Movielover

Obviously the first two that come to mind are the Test Track ride system and Indiana Jones / Countdown to Extinction's EMV's. Both of these systems are easily adaptable to different themes and can provide vastly different, unique experiences. Similar to Universal's Spider-man Vehicles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom