What Should I Post About Next?

Bill Cipher

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hey Everyone, I was trying to write a post for my blog, but I'm having a bit of writers block tonight, and I thought that I should ask you guys what you want to read from me. I’ve created a strawpoll asking what you guys want me to write about next, linked here: https://strawpoll.com/529w39w.

In this poll, I’ve asked if you guys want me to post on a specific area in Animal Kingdom, a specific area in Epcot, a specific area in Hollywood Studios, or make an overview post on a park that I haven’t done yet. The poll results will be tallied tomorrow, May 30th, 2017, at 10:00 P.M. EST.

Once the results are tallied, a followup poll will be posted and will ask questions based on the results of the first poll. If the winner of the first poll is a specific land in a specific park, then the second poll will ask which land of the specific park you want me to write about. If the winner of the first poll is an overview of a park I haven’t done yet, then I will ask if you guys want an overview of Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World Orlando, or Busch Gardens Tampa.

Once the results of the second poll are tallied, then I should have the post up by thursday. Sorry if I let anyone down by not posting today. I plan on doing these strawpolls in the future, so let me know what you think! (And if you haven't yet, check out my blog, Progress City Theme Parks! linked here: https://progresscitythemeparks.wordpress.com/)

Bill Cipher

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The second strawpoll has closed! The end result is a tie between Islands of Adventure and Sea World Orlando.

Under normal circumstances, I'd make a third poll for a tiebreaker, but I'm going out of town soon, so I have to complete the post by thursday, or else it wont get done at all. So to break the tie, I'll just choose IoA, since that's the park I'm more familiar with. Expect the post to be up on my blog by tomorrow at midnight. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom