What restaurants for Xmas Eve and Xmas Day?

lostpro9het

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
That's awesome!! My day is Monday;)
Good luck, Courtney. Hope you get the reservations you want. I did not have any trouble this morning with anything I tried.

If you see a bald guy wearing a camera and either a grin or looking tired, wondering around the parks with a wife and two kids, it might be me. Just stop me and say "hi". It is a Small World After All:)

Courtney6682

Original Poster
Good luck, Courtney. Hope you get the reservations you want. I did not have any trouble this morning with anything I tried.

If you see a bald guy wearing a camera and either a grin or looking tired, wondering around the parks with a wife and two kids, it might be me. Just stop me and say "hi". It is a Small World After All:)

Hahaha...thank you! I will def keep an eye out...

Matt_Black

Thanks, I plan on avoiding MK and Epcot. I just can't think of any restaurants that will be ''Christmasy'' enough for me.

My family wound up doing Rose & Crown for Christmas Day, mainly at my suggestion, as I was flush with images of the dinner scenes from A Christmas Carol (and, admittedly, more than a few Doctor Who Christmas Specials).

Otherwise, maybe breakfast or dinner at 1900 Park Fair? Certainly the breakfast would be appropriate, because Christmas is a "jolly holiday", and it's always a jolly holiday with Mary Poppins!

Courtney6682

Original Poster
Snagged Mama Melrose for Christmas day at 6:50pm. I decided to go here with the thinking that my Gram is 100% Sicilian and it will remind us of home a little bit...

lostpro9het

Snagged Mama Melrose for Christmas day at 6:50pm. I decided to go here with the thinking that my Gram is 100% Sicilian and it will remind us of home a little bit...
tumblr_nlk48izq2L1rwjo9zo1_500.gif

Its not too late, Il Mulino has availability I bet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom