1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

What pins to trade and not to trade at all!

Discussion in 'WDW Tips' started by Bacon, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Bacon

Bacon Well-Known Member

Show pictures of the pins that are not rare and can easily be traded with out guilt! (btw make them really cheap pin as high as you can go is 8 bucks)

Andrew_Animatronic likes this.
  2. Andrew_Animatronic

Andrew_Animatronic Member

A funny story/something that could help. They hand out small, American flag pins that count as official pins while you wait outside MK during Fourth of July. You can grab a bunch of them, and they can be traded as actual pins to cast members. :joyfull:

3. Bacon

Bacon Well-Known Member Original Poster

Thanks

4. NormC

NormC Well-Known Member

You can trade them all. It is your choice. I personally have favorites that I would not trade and have filler material that I do trade. What I consider filler this year may have been a theme that I wanted to collect three years ago and got bored. My keepers may be your traders. That is how it works.

5. E-ticket Princess

E-ticket Princess Member

Check out Pinpics.com. It is a complete and comprehensive on line catalog of everything released over the last 15 years or so. I do a search on my new aquisitions each night to check their value. Mostly it is keeping what you love and trading what you don't though.

6. BigRedDad

BigRedDad Well-Known Member

My take on pin trading is that CMs have all of the same pins that are on eBay for $0.50 each. Pin trading is not the same as it was 5 years ago. After spending $100s on the starter/booster packs to trade for $0.50 pins, I stopped buying packs. If we are getting $0.50 pins, we are trading $0.50 pins. In the end, even the $15 pins only cost Disney about $0.20. They have no reason to enforce or police the issue.

If you want to trade good pins for good pins, you need to do it with the professional traders.

RyanH likes this.