What park do you think sticks well with its theme?

Sorcerer Mickey

Original Poster
What park(including water parks) sticks best with its theme,and which doesnt?

I think EPCOT doesnt, since it is based on the future, and the countries there have nothing to do with the theme. But I think MGM sticks best with its theme, or AK.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
No no no...epcot was never meant to represent just the future. Epcot was originally designed to be a university, and the park you see now reflects that. It combines the world theme with the countries, and the future theme with the front end of the park. The university was meant to bring the future and the world to the student in a new cutting edge type of school.

DanStat

Animal Kingdom

I think Animal Kingdom sticks to it's theme best. The conservation theme, and the animal theme are consistant. The napkins are recycled, & the benches are made of recycled jugs.

Lance

I think it's MGM, I love the whole park, you really feel like your in a Hollywood type environment.

I would say the AK, but I don't really like the park.

Beauty and the

I think I'll have to go with the majority here and say AK, MGM is a great park but AK gets my vote for its whole approach with the recycling etc.

markymark

Yup, I'd have to go with Animal Kingdon too. I just love the feeling the place gives, I really don't think that there's anything that is out of place. Plus they have Rafiki's Planet Watch, which is a great place where kids and adults can be better educated about environmental issues.

2nd has to be MGM.

Sorcerer Mickey

Original Poster
What is Magic Kingdom's theme, anyway?

I see absolutely NO Epcot or MK here. LOL, its funny though. Epcot's future world has rides that have nothing to do with the future. Body Wars, Imagination rides, Test Track, living seas, and the land place. Then it skips from the future to today's countries. Hmmm......figures.

Chris

I think that AK sticks to it's theme best but it is still early. The initial develpopment of all of the Disney parks have been pretty close to their theme. As time progresses and the parks change, they sometime stray a little from the initial plan. However, I do not believe this is a problem because they seem to be giving people what they want. Over time AK may migrate and make some small changes that will effect its theming. I still believe that the spirit of each park remains the same and each ahs stuck to its theme very well over time.

PuertoRekinSam

Epcot is more then the future

Epcot is not about the future alone!

Look at the name Exp. Prototype COMMUNITY Of TOMARROW

The countries represent the community aspect of the name. All of us learning as a whole looking towards the future. (FW is north of WS)

Yeah.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom