What old rumored projects do you want to see John Lasseter reevaluate?

Earl Sweatpants

To my knowledge, John Lasseter is responsible for heading up Pixar and Disney Animation... so, the answer is none of the projects listed. He might have a small amount of creative input later on, but these kinds of decisions probably don't pass by his desk unless they directly tie into an animated film.

Robbiemoo

I'd love to see the western river somewhere, perhaps in Hong Kong which lacks pirates. Similarly I'd love to finally ride the great muppet movie ride

At Epcot I'd love to see the original space pavilion built and some more attractions in world showcase maybe the Canadian logging flume ride, Japanese carousel show or UK or Germany boat rides

Beastly kingdom is needed to round out animal kingdom and lastly I'd love to see glacier bay somewhere, again maybe at animal kingdom

lazyboy97o

To my knowledge, John Lasseter is responsible for heading up Pixar and Disney Animation... so, the answer is none of the projects listed. He might have a small amount of creative input later on, but these kinds of decisions probably don't pass by his desk unless they directly tie into an animated film.
As part of the Pixar acquisition John did get a title at Walt Disney Imagineering, something like Chief Creative Consultant (it should be easy to look up as it was part of the acquisition news). Any mention of that titled fell off the cliff after Cars Land on which he expended any and all political capital that came with the position.

Earl Sweatpants

As part of the Pixar acquisition John did get a title at Walt Disney Imagineering, something like Chief Creative Consultant (it should be easy to look up as it was part of the acquisition news). Any mention of that titled fell off the cliff after Cars Land on which he expended any and all political capital that came with the position.
Hmmm I just know he's up to his eyes busy with other stuff. Also, this thread is like, 10 years old.

jmuboy

Western River Expedition PLEASE....... think what that rock face would do the scenery along the western edge of the RoA. A longgggggg walkay to the back of the river finds the entrance with lots of scenery built into the exterior to see and enjoy. A real "faux" Frontier to explore. Plus MK could always use more pedestrian space. This would also give MK a giant dark ride on the scale of DL's Pirates. A 200 million dollar dark ride to only be bested by the new "Escape" ride in SWL. We will never see this happen but I can dream.

jbeachboy

Western River Expedition PLEASE....... think what that rock face would do the scenery along the western edge of the RoA. A longgggggg walkay to the back of the river finds the entrance with lots of scenery built into the exterior to see and enjoy. A real "faux" Frontier to explore. Plus MK could always use more pedestrian space. This would also give MK a giant dark ride on the scale of DL's Pirates. A 200 million dollar dark ride to only be bested by the new "Escape" ride in SWL. We will never see this happen but I can dream.

was western river expedition just a boat ride?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom